Plano, TX /
Real Estate Operations – Post-closing /
Full time flexible location
Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies and investors, and we believe the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency and digital experiences, and we provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
About the Job
Spruce is looking for a Document Coordinator to join our Post-Closing team in Plano, TX, reporting to the Post-Closing Lead. The ideal candidate will be thorough, detail-focused, fast and accurate in completing complex work, and eager to learn more about title and real estate. You’ll be reviewing, digitizing, and completing closing packages for real estate transactions. Your ability to respond to the needs of each file while ensuring consistent and accurate processing of closing packages will help the team meet an increasing volume of time-sensitive business.
What you'll do
- Process incoming packages of closing documents (scanning, sorting, data entry)
- Audit original documents to ensure dates and signatures are on all pages required
- Stack, organize, and store documents so they can be found easily
- Complete documents as needed (ex: signing closing instructions, tax forms, etc)
- Scan document packages
- Review scans to ensure no pages have double fed or skipped
- Upload documents correctly and publish them to the lender
What we're looking for
- Understanding and/or ability to quickly learn the different types of documents and forms we use
- Excellent ability to spot small errors
- Ability to lift and handle large packages of paper
- Comfort with common business tools (GSuite, scanning, Mac OS, Chrome, email, ticketing)
- Display great energy and dedication to all members of the team
- Comfort and compliance with CDC infection control protocols while handling mail (gotta' stay safe in 2020!)
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.