Fetterman for PA - Operations Associate
Pittsburgh, PA /
Fetterman for PA is seeking an Operations Associate, a key member of our campaign’s Operations team. The Operations Associate will execute a broad range of Operations responsibilities that support the management of Fetterman for PA’s operational systems.
- Provide day-to-day operational support for the campaign
- Deliver materials & supplies around Pennsylvania, as needed
- Facilitate procurement of materials & supplies
- Assist with tracking of campaign assets and other deliverables
- Address operations issues and needs from staff in a timely manner
- Assist in other Operations Department tasks as needed
- Assist with office issues and maintenance requests
- One cycle of campaign experience preferred, but not required
- Interest in administrative and operations work
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, attention to detail, responsiveness, and passion for the work
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously under strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft suites
Salary is $4,000/month, plus benefits.
Fetterman For PA is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion among its staff. We strongly encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and will hire based on qualifications of the candidate without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status.