Fetterman for PA - Call Time Manager
Pittsburgh, PA /
Fetterman for PA is looking to hire a full-time call time manager. The committee is seeking hard-working, self-motivated individuals to join the team.
- 1 cycle of fundraising for Democratic campaigns
- Experience with donor research, donor prospecting, donor outreach
- Experience with all aspects of a call time program, including call sheet creation, candidate staffing, and donor follow up
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Access to reliable transportation (and a valid driver's license)
- Ability to work non-traditional hours as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Docs
- Be an integral part of the fundraising department for the country’s most important US Senate race
- Spearhead the campaign’s call time program, including donor research, donor prospecting, donor outreach, call sheet creation, donor follow up, and pledge chasing
- Work with the PA finance director and national finance director to ensure call time fundraising goals are met-
- Staff LG Fetterman for call time and communicate with him regarding donor follow-up
- When necessary, travel with LG Fetterman to do call time outside of Pittsburgh
- Working with finance team to meet fundraising goals
- Direct campaign interns for call time
- Assisting with other campaign-related activities as needed
Salary is $4,500/month, plus benefits.
Fetterman For PA is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion among its staff. We strongly encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and will hire based on qualifications of the candidate without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status.