Fetterman for PA - Finance Assistant
Pittsburgh, PA /
Fetterman for PA is looking to hire a full-time finance assistant. The committee is seeking hard-
working, self-motivated individuals to join the team.
- Be an integral part of the fundraising department for the country’s most important US Senate race
- Working with finance team to meet fundraising goals
- Prospecting and establishing new donor relationships
- Building fundraising events through phone and email outreach
- Staffing fundraising events and meetings
- Assisting with other campaign-related activities as needed
- Demonstrated interest in politics and Democratic campaigns
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Access to reliable transportation (and a valid driver's license)
- Ability to work non-traditional hours as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Docs
Salary is $4,000/month, plus benefits.
Fetterman For PA is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion among its staff. We strongly encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and will hire based on qualifications of the candidate without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status.