Fetterman for PA Political Interns will support the Political Staff and be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
● Compiling and updating regional digital databases of critical players, elected officials, local leaders, and activists for Political Staff outreach.
● Helping track any and all political and community events that the campaign would be interested in sending volunteers, staff, or John to attend.
● Assisting political staff with other research tasks and projects as needed.
● Helping with in person events in Pennsylvania.
● Leading and participating in call time to stakeholders across Pennsylvania.
This position is part-time paying $15/hour. For undergraduate student interns, there are optional college credit opportunities. Please ask Human Resources for more details about accommodating college credits.
Fetterman For PA is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion among its staff. We strongly encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and will hire based on qualifications of the candidate without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status.