Fetterman for PA - Operations Manager
Pittsburgh, PA /
Fetterman for PA is seeking an Operations Manager to join the campaign for a highly contentious general election for one of the Pennsylvania Senate seats. The ideal candidate should be assertive and able to work quickly and in rapidly changing environments. Should be a natural problem-solver with the ability to evaluate, create and implement new processes on the fly. The candidate should also be able to prioritize competing demands and be able to handle interacting, both internally and externally, with a wide variety of people and personalities.
- Maintain organizational budget for operations and office expenses
- Onboard new employees
- Work with outside counsel to ensure campaigns' compliance with applicable law
- Coordinate and oversee logistics for campaign events
- Check mail, manage deliveries, and ensure smooth office operations
- Manage ordering and vendor relationships
- Work closely with HR and Operations Director to help handle personnel issues
- Aid in operations staff recruitment and interview processes
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in operations or compliance campaign role
- Ability to manage several tasks and projects at the same time and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an office setting and creating good office culture
- Detail oriented and good follow through on tasks
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office suites required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with staff and external stakeholders
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Salary is $5,500/month, plus benefits.
Fetterman For PA is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion among its staff. We strongly encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and will hire based on qualifications of the candidate without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status.