Remote Full Time
Spruce is hiring a marketing manager to help handle the promotion of Spruce’s brand and products across traditional channels and the Web3 ecosystem. You will be able to distill technical concepts into readable stories for a wide range of audiences, from product managers, to engineers, to business decision-makers.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the narrative of how digital interactions will evolve by the use of keypairs, how users will be able to control their identity and data across the web, and the types of value created as a result.
- Spruce maintains a powerful presence in the Web3 space, specifically with its product offerings across social media, blog content, external interviews, and general news.
- Developers exploring user-owned identity and data turn to Spruce’s technology first, as they clearly see howSpruce is different from other decentralized identity projects.
- There is a steady stream of content straddling both Web3 and identity across multiple platforms, showcasing new developments, integrations, tutorials, and thought leadership
- There is collaboration between Spruce and ecosystem partners, continually highlighting integrations or new developments
- There is consistent collaboration between marketing and engineering efforts in order to ensure that the latest developments and updates are being publicized
- There is systematic and frequent experimentation with channels, AB testing, etc. to drive the growth of Spruce’s product lines.
- Spruce’s web content across all brands is kept up to date with the latest information relevant to the company, and key updates to software
- Progress is compiled into monthly reports to understand the quantitative performance of certain campaigns, targeted content, and successful experiments
- 2+ years of experience, with a track record of success working in a marketing function in a startup or tech company
- A deep understanding of the blockchain and Web3 space including emerging trends, technologies, and verticals
- Writing experience in both short and long-form content
- Experience collaborating on joint releases with partners, and understanding of nuanced voicing for different contexts for different engagements
- Experience in email and content marketing, specifically setting up recurring releases and scheduled media
- Experience managing and scheduling social media posts for engagement and SEO capture
- Knowledge of how to tell a compelling story, especially on the topics of user-driven control and consent
- Passionate about crypto and identity technology
We are passionate about cultivating a thriving culture of diverse individuals who bring unique perspectives to our mission. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.