Remote Full Time
Spruce is looking for a proactive individual with exceptional organizational and communication skills to join as a project coordinator with broad focus across the organization. This role will be responsible for ensuring that key initiatives, customer engagements, and events are managed efficiently through the lifecycle.
The project coordinator will will have an opportunity to create impact through design and implementation of quality project management processes. The ideal candidate will bring energy, judgment, and a meticulous nature to the position and will act as a critical bridge between the executive team and the various project teams.
- Work with leadership to identify the most important priorities for the company and create plans that will produce successful outcomes.
- Produce project-specific deliverables as necessary such as status reports, organizational checklists, and engagement outlines
- Hit deadlines by learning the problem space to navigate the spectrum of acceptable, to good, and great solutions
- Establish and maintain processes that enable project teams to run smoothly and transparently, proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Develop timelines and monitor progress throughout the lifecycle of projects with specific attention to detail
- Provide executive team support, particularly as relates to relevant projects and initiatives
- Plan and execute Spruce presence at events, conferences, and hackathons including speaking spots, sponsorships, adjacent events, etc.
- 3+ years of experience working in a project management function with a successful track record
- Outstanding written communication: succinct, clear, grammatically correct, and demonstrating and understanding of the audience
- A direct communicator able to develop rapport and trust with stakeholders while maintaining high standards of accountability
- A natural inclination for order, a strong sense of personal ownership, and poise under pressure
- Bonus: experience supporting an executive or executive team; event planning experience
Not 100% sure you're a fit? Apply anyway! We look for potential more than anything else, and we expect that you will grow with us to take your career to new heights. We prefer candidates who are passionate about what we are building, avid learners, and have high standards for themselves over those who just check all the boxes or come from a certain pedigree.
We are passionate about cultivating a thriving culture of diverse individuals who bring unique perspectives to our mission. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.