Technical Success Manager
West Region /
Remote Full Time
Spruce builds digital versions of identification, like mobile driver’s licenses, that offer more security, privacy protection, and control for individuals across their digital interactions. Credible is our product fostering three pillars of technology: privacy-enhancing, interoperable, and open source.
We are hiring a technical success manager to help deliver our Credible product to customers and support them in their journey to secure and user-centric management of digital identities. You will be responsible for working with external customers and stakeholders, maintaining implementation roadmaps, collaborating on the Credible product roadmap, and documenting user stories, timelines, and implementation strategy at the customer level. You will collaborate closely with the leadership team for strategic vision alignment.
On a typical day, you will be managing stakeholders and pushing forward active deliverables by representing their interests to the organization, removing roadblocks, and escalating when necessary. Your time will be focused on talking to customers for customer development, providing Credible implementation support, and iterating specific implementations up to launches.
- A successful candidate must be action-oriented, capable of independently solving technical problems, and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences verbally and in writing
- To be successful in this role, you must possess strong customer service and leadership skills, be a self-starter, detail oriented, committed to ongoing self-education, able to collaborate across organizations, and have excellent technical problem-solving skills
- The ideal candidate will possess strong troubleshooting skills toward identifying and escalating to the necessary team member to drive a solution
- Passionate about user privacy, innovation, and cutting-edge technology
- Strong professional and technical writing skills
- Experience working with highly technical software engineering teams
- Strong customer engagement background and expertise
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and quickly changing environment
- Ability to execute the tactical components of a goal toward a given strategic direction
- Understanding of software management principles
- Experience documenting technical software requirements, including user stories, acceptance criteria, and test steps
- Ability to work core hours in the Pacific time zone (8AM to 5PM)
- Meet regularly with the customer and provide proactive recommendations that support customers' requirements, roadmap, and ongoing technical needs, partnering with the product and account team members
- Collaborate with the team to ensure high customer satisfaction by providing world-class dedicated support throughout the life of the customer partnership
- Provide product and engineering teams with customer feedback to help identify support challenges and opportunities
- Have a holistic and dynamic view of customer's environment and use of Spruce products, including the customer deployment topology, expert resolution for all support issues, and proactive advice for long-term improvements
- Create and deliver status updates and reports
- Engage early and often to facilitate handling of any technical need and anticipate issues that could arise
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets, and refine existing and create new onboarding assets
- Develop models for resource planning and consumption as well as key performance metrics for project/program success
- Craft compelling references and case studies
- Work with product management, support, and engineering to translate customer business needs and product feedback into new solutions
- Participate in QA testing and initial verification of deliverables
- Project management certifications, such as PMP
- Experience as a product owner, scrum master, project manager/coordinator, program manager, customer success manager, or business analyst.
- Experience with deployment and release management tools such as git, etc.
We are passionate about cultivating a thriving culture of diverse individuals who bring unique perspectives to our mission. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Spruce offers competitive cash and equity compensation along with an excellent benefits package including:
- Quality group health insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- International team with remote-first policy
- Team gatherings around the world