Technical Product Manager: Credible
Remote Full Time
Spruce is hiring a technical product manager to help drive our Credible product forward. You will be responsible for working with external customers and stakeholders, and managing the product roadmap, user stories, timelines, and implementation strategy for Credible. You will collaborate closely with the executive team for strategic vision alignment, engineering managers for resourcing, and UX designers for fast iterations.
On a typical day, you will be managing stakeholders and pushing forward active deliverables, attending product, technical, and business meetings, conducting major industry research, forming go-to-market strategy with the executive team, and collaborating on key technical architecture/resourcing decisions. A large part of your time will also be spent talking to customers conducting customer development, and iterating the product up to launches.
- Managing customer deliverables on strict timelines, making pragmatic tradeoff decisions between the aspirational and practical when meeting deadlines.
- Experience writing software, designing & iterating upon technical architecture, and coordinating with teams of engineers to define what is possible and plausible when given resources and timelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to coordinate with a highly technical team.
- Excellent written communications skills (necessary for remote work).2-3 years of technical product management experience and owning product roadmaps.
- Working cross-functionally between users and engineering teams to guide products and features from requirements documents to launch.
- Deep experience conducting stakeholder interviews and understanding developer and general user journeys in detail.
- Experience managing stakeholders in the public sector and other high-requirements industries.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary engineering teams and standards architects, bringing new markets into existence.
- Experience working with or managing development in type-safe programming languages such as Rust.
- Interest in open source software development and maintaining open source software.
- Professional experience in a high-stakes industry such as cloud infrastructure, finance, healthcare, social media, or online gaming.
Spruce offers competitive cash and equity compensation along with an excellent benefits package, including:
- Quality group health insurance coverage
- Flexible working hours & unlimited PTO
- International team with remote-first policy
- Team gatherings around the world
We are passionate about cultivating a thriving culture of diverse individuals who bring unique perspectives to our mission. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.