Sales Development Representative
Palo Alto, California
Spry Health is delivering on the promise of wearables to transform how chronically ill patients are treated, improve patient outcomes and dramatically reduce healthcare costs. We have officially received our 510(k) clearance from the FDA and are looking for a Sales Development Representative to develop and execute the sales foundation of the company as we get ready to grow. This role will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Sales and interface with the CEO.
With this opportunity, you will step into a highly innovative healthcare startup and be the first point of contact with healthcare clients. This is a chance to grow your sales career and do vital work that affects the growth of the entire organization. As an early member of our team, you’ll get exposed to all aspects of the business and have a chance to leverage the benefits of a small, cohesive, cross-functional team.
This role is for you if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to take ownership over your work. You’re driven, self-motivated, and autonomous. You’ve had at least a year of experience working in the real world and are ready to own challenging sales projects. You get excited at the prospect of pitching to clients over the phone and you handle rejection in stride. You’re organized and focus on optimization. You have a strong command of the English language and write high-quality content with ease.
- Execute market research; Develop competitive landscape overview and customer segmentation.
- Create lead generation campaigns to drive customer acquisition; This will include the development of drip campaigns and helping build lists of healthcare organizations and their leadership to target.
- Build customer relationships; Eloquently deliver Spry’s value proposition and cultivate relationships with new contacts within healthcare.
- Manage CRM and sales funnel; Maintain diligent records and set up sales meetings by expanding sales pipeline.
- Optimize sales strategy; Track data and collaborate with executives to ensure the sales strategy and process are aligned to business objectives
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience working on a B2B sales team, ideally within the healthcare industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - ability to write good content efficiently
- Thorough - research is an important part of this job
- Independent, organized and detail-oriented, and results-driven
- Willingness to learn, be flexible, and adapt quickly
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong and humble team player
- Strong critical thinker and active listener
- Capacity to take work seriously while not taking oneself seriously—sense of humor is compulsory
Spry Health provides health care organizations with real-time, actionable clinical analytics to enable delivery of precision care to their patients when they need it, prevent hospital admissions, and reduce spending. Its easy-to-use wearable device is the first to deliver predictive health insights by creating continuous, industry-standard vital sign monitoring.
We are a lean team working to fundamentally change how people interact with healthcare. We look for collaborative, humble, and resourceful individuals and give them opportunities to grow and succeed. Your teammates enjoy puns, good coffee, and cooking challenges.
Spry Health is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Annual Salary Range: $50,000 - $70,000
Equity Range: 0.02-0.05%
This is a full-time position in Palo Alto, CA.
Remote work is not an option at this time.