Office Manager and Administrator
HR & Admin
Spyce is at the intersection of technology and hospitality, making cravable, nutritious food at a broadly accessible price point. Our restaurant features a robotic kitchen that cooks and serves delicious meals.
You would be joining a team that includes MIT engineers and Michelin star chefs aligned in achieving a goal of revolutionizing the food industry with amazing food, thoughtful design and cutting-edge robotics.
Team at Spyce
We are a tight-knit team of dreamers, developers, operators and culinary aficionados. We believe in “why-not” and delighting people through cuisine and experience. And we’re growing! As the office manager at Spyce at Spyce you’ll play a part in supporting and enabling a team that brings delicious food to the masses. We keep a fast pace and are constantly iterating on each detail to achieve perfection.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a productive and efficient working environment by ensuring team leaders have the tools to execute on our mission
- Coordinate events, including culture initiatives, restaurant events and media events
- Assist team members with IT requirements, including software, printers etc.
- Implement organizational and communication systems as necessary as we scale to improve overall team productivity
- Help coordinate future office relocation, possibly becoming involved in the search process
- Respond to customer emails in a timely and thoughtful manner
- Work with financial team to support payroll, vendor, debt and tax management
- Coordinate with third party accountants to maintain accurate records and receipts
- Analyze weekly and monthly financial reports and suggest initiatives
- Participate in the development of strategic plans and budgeting
- Maintain website and restaurant menu assets
- Assist with food photography and menu management
- Assist with calendar management for the team, occasionally scheduling meetings, interviews etc.
- Support marketing and social media initiatives
- Keep company databases up to date
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and project development skills
- Incredible work ethic and a willingness to learn and work on whatever is necessary to drive the team forwards
- Communicates effectively, professionally, and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Sheets skills, and very software savvy
Spyce does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We’re committed to being a team that reflects a broad range of experience, thought, geography, age, background, gender, sexual orientation, language, culture and many other characteristics.