Boston, MA /
Restaurant Team /
Hourly / Non-Exempt
At Spyce we cooked up something entirely new - a fast casual restaurant focused on next-level deliciousness and boundless opportunities for all. We use cutting-edge culinary techniques to bring out the very best flavor in every ingredient and make each meal personalized to you. In addition, from servers to farmers to families, Spyce provides better, longer-term opportunities for its community. When you think bigger, food tastes better.
Spyce employees are warm, kind, helpful, and most importantly -- focused on the customer, since technology handles everything else. And above all else, a Spyce employee loves food - especially our-cooked-from-scratch-with-love food!
As a delivery driver at Spyce, you make our food accessible to customers across the city. We call this role Server internally as we want you to view the entire city as a restaurant where you can provide exemplary customer service. Through your combination of accuracy, initiative, and personability, you guarantee that Spyce guests receive our delicious food accurately and quickly in their own homes!
What We're Looking For
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone who thrives making deliveries in an exciting and fast moving environment
- Someone who can strive for excellence during each and every one of their shifts
- We welcome everyone to apply, though previous delivery experience is a plus. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working as a delivery server.
What's In It For You
- Join a fast growing restaurant at the forefront of culinary technology (yes, we’re pretty cool)
- Career growth and advancement opportunities (we’re committed to internal promotions)
- Commitment to set scheduling (so you can live your life)
- Free food (yes really, free!)
- Paid sick leave and time off that increases the longer you work at Spyce (rest and recharge)
- Generous employer/employee split of medical, dental, and vision insurance costs (you do your best when you feel your best)
- *We are especially proud of our no-tipping delivery model. As a delivery driver at Spyce you will receive a consistent, above industry average, hourly pay rather than relying on tips to make minimum wage*
The Fine Print
- You must be 18+ to work at a Spyce restaurant
- You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
- You must be able to drive a moped vehicle, including valid MA drivers license
- You must be able to lift 30 lbs
The application on the following page is designed to be completed in less than 10 minutes. If you do not have a resume, please skip that section and give us your current employment information later in the application.
Spyce embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.