Assistant Restaurant Leader
Boston, MA /
Restaurant Team /
Salaried / Exempt
At Spyce we cooked up something entirely new - a fast casual restaurant focused on next-level deliciousness and boundless opportunities for all. We use cutting-edge culinary techniques to bring out the very best flavor in every ingredient and make each meal personalized to you. In addition, from servers to farmers to families, Spyce provides better, longer-term opportunities for its community. When you think bigger, food tastes better.
Spyce employees are warm, kind, helpful, and most importantly -- focused on the customer, since technology handles everything else. And above all else, a Spyce employee loves food - especially our-cooked-from-scratch-with-love food!
Assistant Restaurant Leaders (ARLs) at Spyce have a proven track record of success in the restaurant industry and are ready to grow to oversee their own restaurant. ARLs work under an experienced Restaurant Leader (RL) to support running restaurant operations (inventory, profit & loss, labor spend) and team management (shift deployment, coaching, scheduling). You’ll benefit from our training and career development opportunities while serving as a crucial piece in the success of our restaurants.
What We're Looking For
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone who thrives in an exciting and fast moving environment
- Someone who strives for excellence during each and every one of their shifts
- Someone with previous experience building and coaching a great team of employees
- Someone with previous experience holding employees accountable to high standards
What's In It For You
- Join a fast growing restaurant at the forefront of culinary technology (yes, we’re pretty cool)
- Career growth and advancement opportunities (we’re committed to internal promotions)
- Commitment to set scheduling (so you can live your life)
- Free food (yes really, free!)
- Paid sick leave and time off that increases the longer you work at Spyce (rest and recharge)
- Generous employer/employee split of medical, dental, and vision insurance costs (you do your best when you feel your best)
The Fine Print
- You must be 18+ to work at a Spyce restaurant
- You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
- Salary range for this role is $55,000 to $62,000 /year based on experience and skill
Spyce embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.