Senior Web Developer
Spyce is a fast-casual restaurant concept at the intersection of food, hospitality and technology; making cravable, nutritious food at a broadly accessible price point. Our restaurant features a robotic kitchen that cooks and serves delicious meals. You would be joining a team that includes MIT engineers and Michelin star chefs aligned in achieving a goal of revolutionizing the food industry with amazing food, thoughtful design and cutting-edge robotics.
Software at Spyce
Passionate about food? Love robotics? The engineers at Spyce work with both very intimately. We are pushing the boundaries of robotics and re-imagining how restaurants work. We build prototypes quickly; test our assumptions rigorously; and build tools that deliver a constantly improving restaurant experience.
As a software engineer at Spyce, you will be a part of our tight-knit design team helping us build our robotic culinary systems. You will own your projects from the early stages to the final product with all the bells, whistles, and features required, while cooking delicious food along the way.
What You'll Do
- Develop new user-facing ordering applications for Spyce restaurants
- Manage stages of continuous development and release process
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for performance across multiple platforms and devices
- Provide technical direction and decisions
- Establish project standards
Who You Are
- Deep understanding of front-end web development processes and frameworks like React or Vue.js
- Experience building both real time and RESTful systems
- Some familiarity coding in a modern back-end web framework
- Self-directed and responsible for delivering goals
- Ability to communicate well with cross-functional team members, and efficiently collaborate to achieve project goals
Spyce does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We’re committed to being a team that reflects a broad range of experience, thought, geography, age, background, gender, sexual orientation, language, culture and many other characteristics.