Are you passionate about digital advertising? Are you interested in building strong, meaningful client relations? Do you thrive under pressure and hustle to get things done? If so, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for an Account Executive (AE) to join our growing Revenue team.
The AE role is a combination of sales activities and customer relationship management. Reporting to the CRO, you’ll be responsible for both growing existing business and closing new programmatic advertising revenue from agencies and brands. A successful AE must have a clear understanding of the client’s long-term business objectives and seek partnership opportunities to further grow the client’s business with StackAdapt. You’ll work closely with StackAdapt Customer Success Managers and Account Managers to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new campaign strategies and solutions to clients, and building strong relationships.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify, pitch, and close platform sales deals with agencies and brands
- Prepare pitch materials and RFPs
- Work closely with management/product teams to get products specified and built
- Manage existing client relations and seek account growth opportunities
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to develop new campaign strategies for clients
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- A minimum of one to two years of sales experience in the digital advertising space
- Experience building client pitch decks (and the associated research) to close new business
- Willingness to travel to meet clients and close new business in person
- Grown sales pipelines with CRM tools for efficiency and transparency using a strong follow up process
- Managed successful client deployments and ensured ongoing client satisfaction, renewal, opportunity discovery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Huge bonus if you've used StackAdapt!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Full benefits from League on day one of employment
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some not so healthy) snacks
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A weekly $15 lunch credit via Ritual
- Our weekly Friday social events (sometimes on our 4000sq. ft. outdoor patio)
- Quarterly team events like escape rooms, bubble soccer, obstacle courses, indoor skydiving, boat cruises, the list goes on…
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform used by North America’s most exceptional digital marketers. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ad buyers plan, execute, and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all devices, inventory and publisher partners. Ranking a high performer by G2 Crowd in the DSP category for four consecutive years, StackAdapt is also recognized as a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019.
Our office is located at King and Sherbourne near Toronto's historic Distillery District and the St. Lawrence Market. Our Walk, Bike and Transit Score are all over 90.
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including:
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We welcome and encourage anyone and everyone to apply.