Technical Solutions, Team Lead
Engineering – Engineering - QA & Support - Support /
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
We're seeking a Technical Solutions Lead to help lead our growing Solutions team. Our product is dynamic with an evolving UI, complex front and backend systems, and lots of data to investigate. As the leader of this team, you will be the go-to person for any technical escalations and will help ensure the team will be properly equipped with everything they need in order to succeed. You'll be reporting to the Manager of QA and Technical solutions and working closely with the technical leadership team, product managers, software engineers, and client-facing team members.
Learn more about our engineering culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXM2NrkhKZc
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, and we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Advising, coaching, and supporting our Technical Solutions Specialist team members to develop their capabilities and complete their individual growth goals
- Identifying root causes of technical issues and addressing potentially complex technical problems/questions and querying databases and monitoring systems, including SQL and/or Elasticsearch
- Taking ownership of escalations and highly technical problem-solving
- Taking part in the recruitment process to hire new team members
- Conducting performance reviews for people on your team
- Working with clients to help solve their technical issues
What you’ll bring to the table:
- At least 5 years experience in technical support, product support, and/or software engineering capacity
- Prior experience managing a small team
- Basic to intermediate knowledge/experience in Digital Advertising would be an advantage
- Experience with Google Tag Manager (GTM) and CMS systems (Wordpress, Shopify, Hubspot) are a strong plus
- Competitive salary
- 401k/RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work-from-home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
If this role speaks to you then please submit an application - we'd love to speak with you. Due to a high volume of interest, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®