As part of the Product team at StackAdapt, you will help shape the future of our products.
As a Product Designer, you will fully own your design projects and take them from idea-to-launch alongside our product and development teams. Your designs are yours, and you live-and-breathe to see them succeed.
You've delivered delightful, usable products before, and have a "get shit done" attitude that thrives in a fast-paced, creative, and demanding environment.
From optimizing a one-line message on a page to creating an entire customer experience from scratch, your design influence is all-encompassing.
You can check out some of our work here: https://dribbble.com/stackadapt
Please note: This is a full-time role in Toronto and we don't consider remote or contract work.
What you'll be doing:
- Fully own your product designs end-to-end, and solve complex user problems with delightful solutions
- Conduct user research to understand our users' needs, and translate them into strong user experiences
- Continually test, iterate, and improve on your design ideas to ensure we put our best foot forward
- Produce wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and other collateral as needed to drive our product development efforts
- Become an expert in ad-tech and programmatic media buying, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to StackAdapt's product offering
- Experience as a Product & UX designer
- A portfolio with examples that demonstrate a profound understanding of user problems, and the ability to deduce elegant solutions out of complexity
- Your communication skills are impeccable
- You've delivered software designs before, and can speak to their successes
- You're ruthlessly pragmatic and have a bias towards action
- An in-depth understanding of modern design methodologies, including interaction design (and information architecture) and visual design skills (information design, typography, colour, etc.)
- Strong in Sketch & InVision
- Empathy for all stakeholders - you have no problem being "in their shoes"
StackAdapt is a digital advertising platform that helps brands accelerate customer acquisition by reaching relevant audiences through native, display, and video advertisements. Over the last four years, we have been a pioneer in the native advertising space, applying some of the most progressive work in machine learning and data-intelligence capabilities into real-time campaign optimization.
Our brand new office is located at King and Sherbourne near Toronto's historic Distillery District and the St. Lawrence Market. Our Walk, Bike and Transit Score are all over 90.
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including:
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We welcome and encourage anyone and everyone to apply.