Senior UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a hands-on Senior UX/UI designer to work closely with our product and development teams to produce effective, user-centered designs for the current platform. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced, creative and demanding team, and takes pride in any challenges small or large, from optimizing a single-line message on a page or creating an entire customer experience from scratch. You can check out some of our work here: https://dribbble.com/stackadapt
Please note: the role is in Toronto and we don't consider remote work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Improve current user experience in order to promote a better experience for the end user
- Analyze customer data to inform UX changes
- Directing ongoing usability testing
- Work closely with product and development teams to ensure that proposed designs are executed effectively
- Propose new designs which build upon established brands and looks in order to seamlessly integrate new modules to the current interface
- Assist in the mocking, prototyping, and executing new web products and services that we plan to offer
- Other special projects as needed
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience
- Experience with user research, wire-framing, prototyping, and personas
- Experience with web accessibility and usability standards
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong background in interaction design (including information architecture) and visual design skills (information design, typography, color, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to utilize time allotted efficiently
- Ability to multi-task and switch project priority based upon external factors
- Strong in Sketch & InVision
- Experience in online advertising
StackAdapt is a digital advertising platform that helps brands accelerate customer acquisition by reaching relevant audiences through native, display, and video advertisements. Over the last four years, we have been a pioneer in the native advertising space, applying some of the most progressive work in machine learning and data-intelligence capabilities into real-time campaign optimization.
Our brand new office is located at King and Sherbourne near Toronto's historic Distillery District and the St. Lawrence Market. Our Walk, Bike and Transit Score are all over 90.
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including:
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We welcome and encourage anyone and everyone to apply.