Director of Program Management, Mobile User Acquisition
Partnerships and Business Solutions – Partnerships & Solutions - Inventory /
StackAdapt is a self-serve advertising platform that specializes in multi-channel solutions including native, display, video, connected TV, audio, in-game, and digital out-of-home ads. We empower hundreds of digitally-focused companies to deliver outcomes and exceptional campaign performance everyday. StackAdapt was founded with a vision to be more than an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination and creativity.
In order to continue developing world-class programmatic advertising solutions for our clients, StackAdapt is excited to be developing our new mobile user acquisition offering. You will be responsible for leading a team and owning the strategic plan and trajectory of our mobile app product.
Overseeing all stages of the lifecycle, from defining the strategic objectives, solution ideation, design, development, and continuous enhancement of our suite of products aimed at supporting our clients in their user acquisition goals.
StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in North America for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for building and scaling the commercial strategy and technical solutions for our mobile app product including identifying growth opportunities, market sizing and segmentation
- Develop go-to-market strategies and materials designed to maximize market expansion and customer engagement, through partnership with our Sales & Revenue organization
- Lead cross-functional teams and work alongside engineers, developers, designers, sales executives, and customer facing support teams to drive rapid and high-quality product development initiatives
- Collect, consolidate, and synthesize customer insights to drive our product roadmap, adopting a test and iterate mindset
- Utilize data-driven insights to track app performance, user engagement, and other key metrics. Identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to optimize user acquisition, retention, and overall app success
- Stay current with mobile app development trends, tools, and technologies
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Deep domain expertise in developing solutions within the mobile app user acquisition space
- Experience working closely with Engineering & Product teams to launch and execute user acquisition products and features
- Technical background, either through professional experience or from academic career
- Deep expertise and passion for performance marketing, user acquisition strategies, and digital marketing domain
- Track record of successfully managing strategic and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Account Management, Product, Marketing, Legal & Finance teams.
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure
- RRSP/401K matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Health benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. No matter who you are, where you are from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity, or the gender you identify with (if you’re comfortable, let us know your pronouns), you are welcome at StackAdapt. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process, please let our Talent team know.
We've been recognized for our diverse and supportive workplace, high performing campaigns, award-winning customer service, and innovation. We've been awarded:
2023 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work®
2023 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work®