Program Lead, Partnerships (Remote)
San Francisco /
We are looking for a Partner Program Leader to expand channel development efforts with our fast-growing Agency and Consultancy Partner ecosystem. This person will build relationships and growth plans with key agencies, systems integrators (SI), and consultancies and deliver joint business goals. As a member of the Stackbit Partner Team, this is an opportunity to help build a global partner ecosystem for one of the fastest-growing developer platforms in the world.
You’ll work collaboratively across teams to generate awareness of our joint solutions with current and prospective customers. And you’ll produce innovative strategies to create demand with key partners. This role will report to the Head of Go to Market and take part in defining our partner strategy to help us invent the digital experience composition category.
As a Program Lead, Partnerships - what will you do at Stackbit?
- Onboard new partners into the Stackbit Agency Program and drive joint customer opportunities for partners and Stackbit.
- Implement processes to onboard and activate new partners.
- Managing day-to-day relationships with the partners
- Manage all of the administrative activities related to the partnerships
- Build multiple champions at agencies, including the senior level, and understand their business strategy, organizational structure, and go-to-market focus. Become their trusted advisor and advocate for our partners’ needs internally.
- Maintain a pipeline of partnership opportunities that drive both reach and revenue for Stackbit’s platform.
- Host business reviews with partners to drive momentum and report success.
- Measure the effectiveness of partner programs and continually optimize for maximum impact.
- You will develop the sales pipeline together with your partners and ensure global growth in the process
- Run marketing programs to create awareness with existing and potential technology and agency partners.
- Support partner events and campaigns to generate net-new leads for our sales team.
- Provide guidance and strategic advice to our partners, clients, and account teams around growth strategies to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Work with Product Marketing and DevRel to enable and activate existing partners through education, and work with Sales in joint selling to grow their usage of Stackbit with customers.
Minimum requirements for the role
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Your way of working is independent and results-oriented, you also like to initiate change and think strategically within cross-functional teams
- You have a strong and positive presence, are a master in communication
- Excellent spoken, written, and presentation skills
- Results-oriented mindset with strong attention to detail
- Loves helping organizations meet their goals using innovative technology and who will provide an outstanding partner experience
- Knowledge of foundational enterprise cloud technologies such as content management systems (CMS), and eCommerce platforms
- You are a born networker and have a strong network
- 3 years of experience building relationships with customer or partner teams, ideally in a technical SaaS environment in Account Management, Partner Management, or Delivery Management
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- You are communicative, looking for growth and generating pipeline
What is the Stackbit hiring process?
When applying, please include a resume or a short listing of your job history & skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). When we receive your application, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
We take a straightforward and mindful approach to conducting interviews with candidates.
The Stackbit hiring process generally consists of 4 stages over the course of 1-2 weeks.
1. Meet with a hiring manager
2. Meet with HR and related team members
3. Complete a skills review (written/verbal/virtual).
4. Meet a founder
Stackbit is a visual experience platform, for teams building and operating enterprise websites, with a composable headless tech stack.
Modern technology stacks create a more performant and secure web. However, modern web teams will have to make tradeoffs in the ease of editing, creating, and operating those sites. This creates unnecessary tension between developers who want to focus on writing code and building components and marketers or content ops and other business roles that need independence to operate and drive business impact through their websites and web applications.
Stackbit helps digital teams assemble and deliver websites, web applications, and experiences faster. We're building the tools to let these teams of designers, developers, marketers and other business people work together successfully. Developers can code exactly the way they want, easily manage data sources and focus on creating components, all the while providing marketers and other business users an intuitive and powerful interface to create, edit and accomplish their goals. Developers and designers can collaborate with, and unlock marketing & content ops practitioners to assemble, edit, and create amazing experiences in minutes, not months.
Stackbit is a remote and global team of experts, tinkerers, hackers, and innovators.
With remote hubs in San Francisco, Tel-Aviv, Toronto, and many cities in between, our global team is distributed across every time zone, helping thousands of users across their digital technology evolution and often engaged as trusted partners and advisors helping our customers assemble their best-in-class stack needed to exceed their customer's digital expectations.
At Stackbit, you will have a purpose to make things happen, along with the autonomy to determine what these things are. You bring mastery of your craft to the equation. All of us at Stackbit are important leaders, in a fully-distributed organization, with a high entrepreneurial spirit and relentless motivation to move the needle where it counts. We help each other, uplift each other, and rely on each other's feedback and expertise to inform our choices and help us all build a better platform for our customers.
Stackbit Core Values
We all contribute.
We enjoy sharing new ideas and learning new technologies, and being in the thick of it. Everyone builds, writes, designs, and gets their hands dirty to help build the future of our company. There are no professional managers here.
We have scientific curiosity.
We're explorers, builders, scientists and just plain curious. We have a natural curiosity and ability to outline a hypothesis, take a deep dive to find the root cause of an issue and work with the team to resolve it, to the delight of our users.
We have a growth mindset.
We are not fixed in our ways of working or processes and are constantly experimenting to improve how we work, engage with customers and our team members, and build our platform.
We are lifelong listeners and learners.
We are empathetic and direct and strive to be excellent listeners. We learn from each other and strongly believe in constructive delivery that helps everyone become a better version of themselves.
We celebrate failures and successes.
We enjoy giving feedback and welcome receiving it. We take pride in owning our successes and failures and use them to improve our work and the work of those around us to build a better product and team.
We take a team-based approach.
Even though we often work asynchronously, we are highly collaborative. At Stackbit, we believe it is never "somebody else's problem," and we greatly appreciate team players who jump at the chance to make things happen.
We prioritize and execute ruthlessly.
We work to understand our users, set and prioritize objectives, find the correct way to measure how we're doing against those objectives and ruthlessly execute while monitoring actual impact vs. projected impact to improve constantly.
We value work/life
We believe in a sustainable workload that sets us up for building a market-leading company in the long run. We prioritize and accommodate lifestyles and working hour preferences and encourage people to take time to recharge. We sort priorities, understand the big-picture vision and manage our tRemoveime on our own terms.
We welcome all.
We come from various countries, time zones, and cultures, and all are welcome and valued. You are comfortable working with a fully distributed, global team with different availabilities and engaging in discussions about the product in a meaningful way.