About this role:
StackBlitz is looking for a Marketing Campaigns Specialist to join our team. In this role, you'll help grow StackBlitz’s user and customer base through a diverse set of marketing tactics. This position is ideal for a creative, analytical, and driven marketer who is excited about exploring multiple areas of marketing at an early-stage company.
This role offers a unique pathway to specialize in various aspects of marketing, such as event management, paid acquisition, demand generation, or lifecycle/growth marketing. We value creativity, innovation, and a forward-thinking mindset in our team members.
How you'll contribute:
- Develop and curate an engaging monthly newsletter in partnership with product marketing, engineering, and developer relations
- Collaborate with developer relations to promote StackBlitz’s products and content on platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn while identifying and evaluating other paid and organic distribution channels
- Initiate and test an influencer marketing program, using your creativity and builder mindset to connect StackBlitz with new audiences
- Support (and eventually own) the planning and execution of StackBlitz-hosted events, from webinars to significant events like ViteConf
- Coordinate our involvement in key industry conferences, managing sponsorship details and partnering with teams across StackBlitz to contribute effectively to call-for-papers (CFPs).
Who you are:
- Ability to align workday with the Eastern Standard Time zone for 4-5 hours per day
- 3+ years of experience working on a marketing team, preferably at a developer-focused company
- Strong communication, organization, and collaboration skills
- Strong writing skills including the ability to distill complex ideas concisely and clearly for a range of audiences
- Experience in planning and managing events a plus
- Experience with CRMs, marketing automation tooling, and paid advertising a plus
- Experience with (or interest in) marketing data analysis a plus
Absolutely NOT Required:
- A college degree.
- Being located in or authorized to work in the United States.
- Having ALL of the skills/experience listed above. If you're interested in the job, please apply!
At StackBlitz, we're committed to 'Engineering Exceptional Experiences' both in our products and our workplace. If you're passionate about marketing and eager to contribute to a team that values long-term growth and creativity, we encourage you to apply. Even if you don't meet every requirement, your unique skills and perspectives are what make us stronger.
StackBlitz is on a mission to bring web development into the browser. We are already trusted by over 1M developers every month. Our users are globally distributed and use StackBlitz for learning, collaboration, open source projects, and at work on world-class development teams.
You will feel at home on our team if you have trouble closing your laptop at the end of a long day of working on a particularly tricky problem, and at the same time recognize that a healthy personal life is more important than stressing about work during personal time. We all love to work hard and get stuff done, but know that optimal performance is achieved when we are fulfilled and happy in our personal lives.
Perks at StackBlitz
- 100% remote company
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Paid parental leave
StackBlitz = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences. We encourage YOU, whoever you are to apply!
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of StackBlitz are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.