Minneapolis, MN /
People and HR /
Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for crafting talent attraction strategies to help build and develop a robust candidate pipeline. You will utilize previous experience to set benchmarks and metrics and drive initiatives that support our exciting growth goals for years to come.
This role will be leading our efforts to discover and attract incredible talent to build a category-defining company by creating legendary hiring experiences.
- Own sourcing strategy for all technical roles including product manager, engineers, and data scientists across all levels.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify, build, and execute effective recruiting strategies to fill needs and positions.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews to access skillset and role fit qualifications.
- Create an exceptional end-to-end experience for all candidates and employees throughout the hiring process.
- Measure sourcing success and create reports using data to drive decisions and establish function specific KPIs.
- Recommend recruiting strategies and processes that contribute to the growth of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Shown success partnering with technical teams; ideally in both agency and in-house environments.
- Experience throughout the end-to-end recruitment cycle: sourcing through offer stages.
- Understanding of technical lingo to be able to engage prospects in an informed manner.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to turn outreach into applicants.
- Ability to build, develop, and execute a holistic recruitment strategy.
- Passion for cross-functional collaboration in order to facilitate work with hiring leaders and peers to drive positive change and implement effective processes.
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards).
- Demonstrated comfort with working independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years’ experience recruiting software engineers or data scientists.
- 3+ years’ experience in a research capacity for passive candidate generation.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 8 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.