Room Attendant (Housekeeping)
San Francisco, California
Starcity’s mission is to make cities more accessible to everyone. We accomplish our mission by building community homes that make city-dwelling attainable for a dynamic, diverse group of people. Our residents, or members as we like to call them, are treated with the utmost kindness and a level of unmatched hospitality in the urban rental environment. As a Room Attendant, you will ensure member happiness through housekeeping tasks such as the following:
- Cleaning, dusting, polishing and vacuuming Starcity’s communal areas to make sure members have a neat, clean environment at home and cleaning private rooms and bathrooms as necessary to meet Starcity’s quality standards.
- Changing linens, making beds, and leaving the bathroom sparkling.
- Restocking all supplies, like toilet paper, paper towels, communal soap and other toiletries in the bathroom.
- Replacing trash, recycling and compost.
- Organizing a linen closet, cleaning cart, and make-ready areas for the beginning of each shift.
- Laundering linens and sheets for room turnovers.
- Greeting members and their guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
- To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions
This is a full-time, hourly role based in San Francisco, CA that will require travel between Starcity locations within the the city of San Francisco.
Starcity is an equal opportunity housing provider and employer, and acts in these capacities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.