Accounts Based Marketing Associate
Stardust is powering the Metaverse with an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
Why work at Stardust?
We're building the future of gaming - and we don't say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We're developing cross-chain technology to power new gamer-first economies through a SaaS-style offering and looking for individuals who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
We've just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it.
- Creating sales marketing materials including decks, one-pagers, and how-to content.
- Owning pre-sale and post-sale email flows. Creating conversion emails and tracking campaign success.
- Write, build, and deploy 2-3 personalized and context-based email CTA campaigns on a specified cadence on Klaviyo.
- Building strong partnerships with the sales teams in order to understand our customer's journey inside and out.
- Performing account research, finding creative ways to catch the attention of target accounts through marketing.
- Support events as a catalyst for ABM accounts.
What are we looking for?
- You have 2-3 years of relevant work experience that you can apply to this role.
- You love Keynote and Canva.
- Communications skills are key.
- You can effectively communicate with diverse audiences in any format and in any medium, while being aware about local context and sensitivities.
- You thrive in fast-paced, challenging situations by embracing the unexpected.
- You ask for clarity if things seem ambiguous and enjoy problem solving.
- You want to create strong content,, but with data. You know when to escalate potential crisis situations.
- You want to own what you do, problem solve through blockers, and ask for help from your team when you need it.