Stardust is powering the Metaverse with an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
Why work at Stardust?
We're building the future of gaming - and we don't say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We're developing cross-chain technology to power new gamer-first economies through a SaaS-style offering and looking for individuals who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
We've just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, making sure they’re successful and have everything they need from the team to triage bugs and feature requests, escalate to proper engineer teams, and ship code to fix bugs if needed
- Manage customer relationships and share strategies with internal teams to optimize customer integration processes and increase product adoption
- Keep track of how customers are doing on our product, maintain timelines, drive the “Stardust Integration Process” for teams that we need to shepherd
- 2+ years of experience shipping production quality code
- Client management experience
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience contributing to open source projects, shared code repositories, and/or personal projects
- Experience with contributing to the development community (blogs, Stack Overflow, Quora, Discord, etc.)
- Blockchain knowledge, NFTs, DeFi, ect. Ethereum, Solana, Polygon
- Built a game before, either self-built or as part of a larger company