Finland, Helsinki /
Operations – Onsite Operations Helsinki /
Starship. Talk of the town. Or the world.
Welcome to Starship, the revolutionists of tomorrow’s delivery service.
Starship Technologies is revolutionizing deliveries with autonomous robots. The robots are designed to deliver food, groceries, and packages across college campuses and neighborhoods in minutes. Every day our delivery robots are completing thousands of autonomous deliveries across 6 countries around the world. We work together to shape the future of delivery– while working on complex problems that no one else has solved before. Ready to solve some real problems? Scroll down and read more about this unique opportunity!
Your new adventure
You will play an essential part in our mission to provide the world with affordable and environment-friendly deliveries. If you are tech-savvy and want to make an impact at the cutting-edge of autonomous driving, now is a very exciting time to join as we are growing rapidly around the world!
As an Operations Specialist, you will join our team in Espoo to support the operations in Finland. You will support external partners throughout the shift, solve unexpected situations that might arise during operations, and work effectively as a team to ensure an exceptional experience for merchants and customers. You will the the “right hand” to our Operations Site Lead. We are growing and things change fast so you will have the opportunity to shape your role within the company.
- Improve our service experience by monitoring our field operations and being hands-on in everything operations related, working with our external partners and internal teams to find solutions that provide the best customer experience
- Develop processes for building and maintaining markets and provide suggestions on improving broader operational processes
- Do regular check rides with our external service partners and maintain good relationships
- Work cross-functionally with our operations, engineering, product, marketing, public relations, customer service, and business development teams to streamline processes
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of disrupting the delivery business from the very beginning as we just launched our service in Finland
- You'll have skilled and passionate colleagues to help you learn and grow
- You will have a chance to work with cutting-edge technology in the field of autonomous driving – one of the most exciting and fastest developing technologies of our times
- You will have flexible working locations. You will need to be onsite or visiting partners for a lot of the time, but you can work remotely around these visits.
What we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- You are excited about building new businesses, working with ambiguity, and refining processes
- You are well-organized, independent, and ready to take initiative in unexpected situations
- You have a startup mentality, you like to “hustle” and get things done
- You are a data-driven decision-maker, comfortable with handling large sets of data. You have advanced Excel skills (SQL skills would be an advantage)
- You are self-motivated, positive, and a team player
- You have experience in building relationships and you know how to maintain excellent relationships with external partners
- You have excellent Finnish and English language skills
- You have a driver's license
Shape tomorrow with today’s ideas
At Starship, you will join a bunch of tech-savvy future pioneers who revolutionise tomorrow’s delivery service today. And a bunch of fantastic, likable, and hard-working robots, of course. So, bring out your most human self and team up with us.
Want to learn more about our robots, our design philosophy, and how we might change the world together? Get in touch and let’s have a chat!