Marketing Launch Specialist
United States, Austin TX /
Marketing – Marketing /
Starship Technologies is revolutionizing deliveries with autonomous robots. The robots are designed to deliver food, groceries and packages across college campuses and neighborhoods in minutes. Our delivery robots have completed over 1 million autonomous deliveries to date, traveled 3 million miles, crossed over 17 million roads and met millions of people in cities around the world. Our contribution to the society includes reducing congestion and pollution, zero emissions deliveries, increasing the quality of life for residents, empowering seniors and disabled people and enabling affordable delivery for local businesses. Every day our delivery robots are completing thousands of autonomous deliveries across tens of cities and 5 countries around the world. We’re hitting records on an almost weekly basis. Now is a very exciting time to join as we grow rapidly around the world!
We are now looking for a Marketing Launch Specialist to join our team and help take our US campus and neighborhood launches to the next level. Our Marketing team is responsible for getting students and residents to download and use our delivery service in all areas globally, new launches, running campaigns, PR, events, social media and using the latest software to increase activation, conversion and retention of our customers. The team's primary locations are in the UK and US.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be responsible for being the Lead for all new and current college campuses in the US. For new launches, this involves managing all the different marketing aspects of a launch in a new area, including relationship management, social media (paid and organic), printed assets, launch promotions, PR, and more. The aim is to get as many people using our service as possible, and keep them coming back. For current campuses, you may run regular marketing campaigns with major brands, in the aim to increase social acceptance of our service and increase activation, conversion and retention. You would also be responsible for all marketing communication on college campuses including push notifications, email and other areas of performance marketing. You would work closely with the VP of Marketing and the rest of the team.
Please note, this role can be located ANYWHERE in the US!
To be set up for success you would:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, be a go-getter and self starter that can work remotely
- Have a passion for marketing, and developing new strategies and tactics to win over customers
- Have a creative flare, and have a track record of implementing powerful new ideas
- Comfortable using data on a daily basis to inform decisions
- Have the ability to effectively identify patterns and problem areas, and implement effective solutions to drive increased activation, conversion, and retention.
- Need to be analytical and excited about enhancing processes and improving playbooks
- Love to take responsibility for liaising with other departments, including Business Development, Product, and Operations, to ensure effective information flow for improving and optimizing our processes in the Marketing team.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 3-4 years' experience in Marketing and Growth Teams, preferably working for a consumer marketplace or a company that works and sells to students.
- Have graduated college in the last few years, and have a detailed insight into what students want and where best to market to them
- Excellent organization and attention-to-detail, thriving in often busy and fast moving start up environments
- Experience in visual design, or creating graphics
- Data-driven decision maker attitude
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with different aspects of the business
- BA in Business Management / Marketing / Communications
- Experience at a global tech company
So why should you consider joining us?
- To start with: we at Starship are building world-changing technology to disrupt the delivery industry :)
- If that's not enough:
- We are a fast growing startup meaning we have super opportunities to grow within the company
- Exciting possibilities to create, build and implement your ideas from scratch quickly
- Endless opportunities to learn from our inspirational, talented team members across the globe
Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace, in communities, and in the nation as a whole. Starship Technologies “Starship” has adopted this policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our US employees, and those traveling to the US for Starship related work purposes, from the hazard of COVID-19. All employees covered by this policy are required to be fully vaccinated as a term and condition of employment at Starship.
Ready to join our Starship fleet? Apply today!
Check out our website to find out more about us: