Intern - Machine Learning
The Machine Learning and Behavior Planning teams are actively hiring for software engineering interns. We’re looking for developers approaching their graduation date, with strong abstract problem solving skills. You’ll write code that goes into our systems within the first week, and take on 1-2 large projects throughout your internship.
- Write a new module for object and/or lane detection to run on our truck.
- Write a classifier for unusual scenario detection.
- Build a model validation framework
- Pursuing or recently completed a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to produce production-grade code - produces tests, documentation, and can be on both sides of code reviews
- Strong mathematical basis and abstract problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, eager to work in a highly collaborative team
Nice to have or willing to learn
- Knowledge of robotics concepts and tools (ROS)