Los Angeles, CA
StartEngine is the premier equity crowdfunding platform in the U.S., connecting millennials and aspiring investors with tomorrow’s progressive companies. StartEngine aims to revolutionize the startup business model by helping individuals invest in private companies on a public platform for the first time in history, thereby helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams.
Why merely back a company when you could own a piece of it?
We are not always hiring, but we are always looking for amazing candidates. If you are interested in an open position in the future, please pass along your resume along with any notable details about your background and experience.
- We are seeking seeking smart, capable individuals prepared to hit the ground running.
- This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a growing company, in a growing industry.
- Candidates will work directly with StartEngine founders and learn, hands on, what it takes to build a successful company.
- StartEngine provides mentoring programs and facilitates learning opportunities so that employees grow to their greatest potential.
- Salary includes 100% paid health benefits, unlimited vacation, paid parking and stock options.
- Commitment to securing the the end result.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude.
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Project management skills - demonstrates the ability to push projects over the finish line.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Follow communication guidelines with respect to SEC regulations.