Los Angeles, CA
StartEngine is the premier equity crowdfunding platform in the U.S., connecting millennials and aspiring investors with tomorrow’s progressive companies. StartEngine aims to revolutionize the startup business model by helping individuals invest in private companies on a public platform for the first time in history, thereby helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams.
Why merely back a company when you could own a piece of it?
We are looking for a skilled UI Designer to create an amazing visual experience. Candidate must be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into clean, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. The UI Designer will help create desktop, mobile and tablet responsive designs quickly and must to be able to create wireframes that can be handed over to a developer. Time commitment is roughly 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Have a deep understanding of how UI has to be created from and enhance your audience/brand.
- Very detail oriented - we want you to create well thought through designs
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Complete A/B testing of all sources and produce monthly reports showing optimization.
- Ability to work quickly in a fast paced startup environment.
- Willing to be in person for 20 hours a week at our Santa Monica office.