Los Angeles, CA
StartEngine is the premier equity crowdfunding platform in the U.S., connecting millennials and aspiring investors with tomorrow’s progressive companies. StartEngine aims to revolutionize the startup business model by helping individuals invest in private companies on a public platform for the first time in history, thereby helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams.
Why merely back a company when you could own a piece of it?
The Account Manager is responsible for driving customer success outcomes and for delivering world-class results. The Account Manager ensures the companies and startups on our platform move through the on-boarding process efficiently, productively and compliantly. The Account Manager helps companies meet their funding goals and, in turn, grow!
- Serve as dedicated account manager for new companies that want to launch their crowdfunding campaign.
- Manage all relationships with companies who require individual feedback and support.
- Answer all questions and assist companies with onboarding questions.
- Work with the Director of Content to create custom copy and design for every new company's campaign page.
- Create a marketing strategy for the company's equity crowdfunding raise and help them track results.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem solving issues in a professional and effective fashion.
- Track and publish weekly reports of quantitative data.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning, growth and improvement.
- Continuous effort embody the values of StartEngine and improve company culture.
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor.
- Complete commitment to StartEngine, in day to day operations, and the future results.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude.
- Superb organizational and tracking skills.
Overview: We are seeking seeking smart, capable individuals prepared to hit the ground running. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a growing company, in a new industry. Candidates will work directly with StartEngine founders and learn, hands on, what it takes to build a successful company. The bad? This is not a 9-5 job. Be prepared put in the extra hours and tackle complex projects, outside of your comfort zone. It will not be easy. The good? This is a chance to get your foot in the door of a fast-growing startup in Silicon Beach and work closely with seasoned entrepreneurs. StartEngine provides mentoring programs and facilitates learning opportunities so that team members grow to their greatest potential. We reward team members for all of that hard work. Think margarita taste-offs, team lunches and unlimited vacation. StartEngine also offers lucrative stock options - we want our team to help us grow the company and share in the upside. Compensation includes 100% paid health benefits, unlimited vacation, paid parking and stock options.