Digital Growth Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Marketing and PR
StartEngine is the premier equity crowdfunding platform in the U.S., connecting millennials and aspiring investors with tomorrow’s progressive companies. StartEngine aims to revolutionize the startup business model by helping individuals invest in private companies on a public platform for the first time in history, thereby helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams.
Why merely back a company when you could own a piece of it?
The Digital Growth Manager will be responsible for significantly growing the number of companies on our platform and engaging our community of over 80,000 users.
- Work directly with the lead generation team to increase the number of leads coming into the funnel
- Increase the attendance at our Crunch for Capital workshops
- Grow the number and increase the engagement of our investor community
- Manage newsletter strategy (timing, frequency, a/b testing) and track analytics
- Manage audience growth promotions / rewards and track analytics
- Create and test landing pages to increase conversion and engagement
- Monitor and manage overall website analytics to increase conversions and engagement
- Utilize product changes to increase investor engagement
- Create targeted Facebook & Twitter ads for various markets
- Ensure that messaging, in format and content, of all outbound messaging are high quality and professional
- Complete A/B testing of all sources and produce monthly reports showing optimization
- Track number of results for all initiatives and measure the number of clicks, etc., for each initiative
- Experience managing social media and paid ad campaigns
- Experience managing promotional campaigns to increase audience growth
- Strong understanding of data and analytics - email and website
- Enough HTML and Ruby on Rails experience to be self-sufficient as a marketer
- Commitment to securing the the end result
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Project management skills - demonstrates the ability to push projects over the finish line
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Follow communication guidelines with respect to SEC regulations
Overview: We are seeking seeking smart, capable and extremely hard-working individuals prepared to hit the ground running. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of growing a new company, in a new industry. Candidates will work directly with StartEngine founders and learn, hands on, what it takes to build a successful company. StartEngine provides mentoring programs and facilitates learning opportunities so that employees grow to their greatest potential. Salary includes 100% paid health benefits, unlimited vacation, parking and stock options.