Full Stack Engineer, Paladin Cyber (remote)
San Francisco, CA /
Engineering – Full-stack Development /
Paladin Cyber is solving the cyber risk problem by arming cyber insurers with the right tools to predict, reduce and mitigate cyber attacks. A well-funded and growing startup currently working on remote-mode until the pandemic is over, they are an international and diverse team of 14, with a few team members in European time zones too!
Here is what they say about this position:
You'll have a choice of products to work on at Paladin. Our platform encompasses predictive ML models, cyber defense agents, and user-friendly dashboards. We also dislike silos so you'll interact and contribute to products across our wide platform.
Our Full Stack Engineers deliver products and infrastructure at a high-impact company that has found product-market fit and is scaling quickly. Joining Paladin today means seeing all parts of the business. You'll grow with our team, and shape our culture from the earliest stages. Your contributions will become the foundations of our product and infrastructure that enable us to continue to grow and scale.
While this role is a remote one, we’d be happy to bring you to the US to connect with the team in person once the situation allows.
What you'll be doing
- Design, develop, and contribute to new product functionality and/or infrastructure leveraging modern frameworks and tooling (TypeScript, React/Redux, OpenAPI)
- Independently create working and tested code
- Provide input for architectural and infrastructural decisions
- Interact closely with our customers and customer-adjacent teammates to ship impactful features
What makes you a good fit
- You enjoy figuring out what to work on and teaching yourself whatever you need in order to get things done
- You take pride in being a subject matter expert while understanding the big picture
- You enjoy the autonomy of planning out your own workweek and the freedom to act on your plans
- 2+ years experience as a software engineer
- Be interested in volunteering for tasks outside of day-to-day responsibilities
- Proven record of shipping features on time and to specification
What you can expect
- Competitive salary and equity, as well as transparent compensation practices
- Paid PTO / sick leave
- Flexible work hours and location
- An opportunity to learn how an efficient engineering organization works and how to turn science into practice
The Paladin technology stack
- Client: React/Redux, some JQuery in browser extension, Typescript
- Server: Typescript, Node.js, Python, Express, OpenAPIv3, Postgres, Redis
- Infrastructure: Docker, GCP, Kubernetes. Git. Gitlab Autodevops
- To be eligible to apply for this position through Startuplifers you must be currently studying towards a degree or have graduated from a Finnish or a Swedish university or university of applied sciences.
Send your applications by Aug 25th, 2021. We'll be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Startuplifers is a non-profit organization connecting the top Nordic talent with some of the best startups on the globe. We provide you a supportive community, making your transition to remote work seamless and fun. Together we will secure the job of your dreams.