Sherman Oaks, CA
POSITION: Media Producer
REPORTING TO: Product Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, CA
THE COMPANY: RINGDNA (www.ringdna.com)
Founded in 2011 by proven serial entrepreneur, Howard Brown - RingDNA is the leading enterprise sales acceleration and communication platform. Sales teams use RingDNA to increase productivity, engage in smarter sales conversations, gain predictive sales insight and provide leaders with real-time data to better develop successful reps faster than ever before.
The company’s array of powerful products is consistently cited as the top solution for teams using Salesforce.
· Sales acceleration is expected to be a $38B category of enterprise software ($13B in 2014).
· RingDNA is positioned incredibly well with an experienced executive team, proven board, advisors and investors.
· Investors include leading private equity firms, Bryant Stibel ($100M fund) and angel investors from leading companies such as Salesforce, Dropbox, LegalZoom, and others.
· Named "Hot 100" best privately held software companies by JMP Securities and “One of the Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneurial magazine.
· Some clients include: Amazon, HP Enterprise, lyft, Twilio [NYSE: TWLO], NetApp.
THE OPPORTUNITY: MEDIA PRODUCER
RingDNA is looking for Media Producer with a track record of high production value and quick turnarounds. The primary role for the Video Producer is to work within our teams, contribute ideas, technical expertise, and create video content that engages our audience across our variety of platforms.
· Develop creative concepts that meet the objectives outlined by the marketing team
· Pitch, write, edit and manage development of high-quality video content
· Edit, shoot and produce quality videos quickly and independently
· Excellent sense of pace and timing, a knowledge for the best ways to grab viewers, and how to tell as story in as little time as possible
· Lead new initiatives and own projects with limited supervision
· Be able to meet quality and performance standards of branded videos
· Coordinate pre-production, production and post production work flow
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS/PERSONA
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Experience: 3+ years of experience
· Ability to produce media/design assets for omni-channel marketing
· End-to-end experience in planning and shooting videos
· Experience working with a nimble team and can do all facets of video producing when necessary
· Thorough and current understanding of video distribution in a fast-paced and ever-evolving video environment
· A track record of producing premium, high-visibility video for B2B audiences
· Fluency in core video social platforms and their video integration
· Ability to work efficiently across multiple events, platforms and stakeholders
· Color grading, After Effects, Sound Mixing
RingDNA is a progressive startup that values academics, creativity and diversity. Regular interaction with company leaders maximizes education, mentoring and development. The company cares as much about life balance as it does creating great solutions. To maximize wellness, RingDNA provides generous health and dental plans to our team.
· Outstanding medical benefits package including individual, family and dental insurance.
· Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders and developers working at the forefront of enterprise software technology.