THE COMPANY: Steady - Steadyapp.com
Steady believes everyone should have the opportunity to take control of their financial future. Steady is a new app for workers looking to supplement their income by taking part-time, one-time and freelance jobs. They make it easier for these workers to find the best work opportunities to build their careers, as well as manage and better understand their income. They’re redefining the future of work, and are searching for talented individuals to join the growing team!
In The Press…
THE OPPORTUNITY: Mobile App Product Designer
The Product team is looking for a mid- to senior-level designer who is comfortable working both collaboratively and independently. The ideal candidate is passionate about wrangling complexity to create simple and seamless digital experiences. They must be thoughtful in considering the holistic user experience when designing—understanding how their designs fit in context with other elements as diverse as copy, animations, and the business model.
Steady is searching for somebody with a keen eye for detail, sharp visual design sensibilities, and ability to independently execute design tasks. They should be eager to collaborate with members of a multidisciplinary team to flesh out new feature concepts, iterate on existing digital components, and integrate a strong brand personality into their designs.
- Reference established patterns and brand language to generate production-quality screens for mobile applications, web apps, and websites
- Translate screen designs across iOS and Android
- Generate assets for use across platforms such as imagery, iconography, illustrations, or animations
- Work closely with other designers to develop and evolve product design standards and pattern library
- Flesh out flow diagrams for new and existing components in our app
- Assist in development of low- and high-fidelity prototypes for testing and communicating design concepts
- Effectively communicate new and evolved design concepts both within the team and with external stakeholders
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant UX or product design role(s)
- Online portfolio demonstrating an exceptional grasp of modern digital design concepts
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and basic prototyping tools such as InVision
- Understanding of information architecture and UI animation principles
- Extensive experience with UI animation and experience working directly with researchers are both a plus