Financial Relationship Officer - Business Development
CBTC Bank Corp. (USA)
CTBC Bank Corp. (USA) ("CTBC Bank"), formerly Chinatrust Bank (U.S.A), is a wholly owned subsidiary of CTBC Bank Co. Ltd., one of the largest consumer and commercial bank in Taiwan. CTBC Bank started its services in New York in 1989. Today, CTBC Bank has grown into a coast-to-coast bank with 12 branches in California, New York, and New Jersey, with total assets close to US$ 2.9 billion as of November 7, 2016.
As part of CTBC Bank Co. Ltd., CTBC Bank takes great advantage of its extensive network in the Pacific Rim. CTBC Bank Co. Ltd. has more than 200 offices throughout the U.S., Taiwan, the UK, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Thailand, Singapore and China, with total assets exceeding US$ 110 billion as of 2015.
The primary responsibility is to generate revenue for the assigned branch by actively establishing center of influence as a referral base as well actively participating in community events. Grow and expand existing customer base by partner referrals. Grow new customer acquisition by conducting effective needs assessment and recommending based on customer need.
- Identify current and potential customers with additional profit potential and develop action plans to acquire and expand those relationships
- Meet with current and potential customers with greater profit and growth potential, to discuss their financial requirements; sell appropriate consumer and commercial financial services products to meet their needs while developing and expanding account relationships
- Identify cross-sell opportunities, including opportunities to refer customers to other sales representatives (CRE, C&I, PCM, MLO, WM FC) through proper customer profiling and needs-based selling
- Conduct needs assessment with current and potential customers and recommends insurance products and services to meet individual needs, based on objectives, risk tolerance and proper asset allocations. Refer customers to licensed WM Financial Consultants as appropriate
- Actively participate in community organizations to promote the bank’s image and develop sales leads and opportunities
- Open deposit accounts on bank’s system ensuring all documentation requirements, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Actively participate in all bank’s sales campaigns and promotions and exceed targets set
- Bachelor’s degree in business, banking, finance, economics or related field is required
- 5+ years of product sales, customer relationship management, in the branch banking industry or related environment
- Life and Health Insurance licenses required. Licenses are required to discuss and sell investment or insurance products with potential or existing customers
- Currently holding substantial customer portfolio/customer base is a big plus
- Knowledge of retail banking consumer and commercial products, loan products, financial reports, branch banking operations and procedures, and banking laws and regulations
- Strong sales and marketing as well as business development skills
- Ability to multi-task, handle large volumes, tight turnarounds and multiple deadlines
- Ability to analyze and plan financial solutions for customer portfolios
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin preferred) a major plus
At CTBC Bank, we take pride to have a team of talented and knowledgeable banking professionals who works hard towards a common goal. Our philosophy of "We Are Family" cultivates a strong and close relationship connecting all the dedicated employees of CTBC Bank.
CTBC Bank offers an excellent benefits program to full-time employees, including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid holidays/vacation days/sick days/personal days, matched 401(k) retirement plan, employee banking service and more.