Email Marketing Manager
POSITION:Email Marketing Manager
THE COMPANY: ColourPop (www.colourpop.com)
Founded in 2014 with the idea that the direct-to-consumer, fast-fashion apparel model can apply to beauty, ColourPop is the world’s fastest growing cosmetics brand. The company successfully partners with social influencers to identify the newest trends, and rapidly creates unique products that customers are looking for. With Founders incredibly experienced in the cosmetics industry, ColourPop is able to keep costs nearly half of what someone would pay in a traditional brick and mortar store, all while getting the same luxury formulas from marquee brands.
· Fastest growing CPG, beauty company with customers worldwide.
· 1,500+ employees on-site and growing.
· Complete vertical integration in a 200,000 sq.ft. campus near the central coast (Santa Barbara/Oxnard).
· Unprecedented growth built on decades of cosmetics manufacturing excellence.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Email Marketing Manager
ColourPop is looking for an experienced and hands-on Email Marketing Manager with lifecycle email marketing, data analysis, and related activities aimed at optimizing engagement, loyalty, and acquisition/reacquisition campaigns. In this role, you will help define, implement, and ensure the successful performance of all email marketing as part of ColourPop’s marketing team. You will work closely with a number of teams to ensure we execute email marketing campaigns with the maximum ROI, while always providing incremental value to our guests.
· Own and manage overall email strategy, from definition, development, deployment, and reporting to optimizing.
· Must understand and drive both Customer Acquisition as well as Engagement and Retention.
· Responsible for targeting and delivery leading to flawless execution at scale.
· Analyze customer behavior and their key characteristics to improve email marketing.
· Assist in defining on-page optimization and landing page requirements to maximize ROI on all email acquisition, engagement, retention, and reacquisition efforts.
· Manage the ongoing optimization of all CRM emails, through test/control approach by putting in place comprehensive, measurable testing strategies.
· Work closely with ESP/ISPs to monitor and ensure high Inbox delivery rates.
· Produce weekly reports that detail KPIs, results, and summary of strategy based on data
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: Requirements/Qualifications/Attributes
· EDUCATION:BA/BS required
· EXPERIENCE: 4-6+ years of email marketing experience in an e-commerce environment.
· Strong analytical abilities, statistics and organizational skills.
· Experience working directly with consumer email clients (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)
· Project management experience; ability to bridge teams from different functional areas.
· Strong understanding of the interaction between email messages and websites.
· Strong understanding of HTML.
· Experience testing web pages/email message rendering across email clients.
· Familiarity with segmentation and high-volume list pull and email delivery processes.
· Experience with campaign management and email systems (ESP or in-house).
· Experience with software coding principles, UI design and templating languages.
· A strong communicator (verbal, written, interpersonal) who can effectively communicate with a broad spectrum of colleagues and external partners.
· Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale in a highly dynamic, rapidly evolving environment.
· Desire to roll up sleeves and execute while also seeing the broader vision of the company.
· Have the highest level of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
· A team-player who enjoys being part of a high-energy collaborative team and has fun along the way!
· Competitive compensation + benefits.
· We want you to be a part of ColourPop’s revolution and be a core member to the fastest growing beauty company in the world.
· This is a hands on role located in the company’s headquarters in beautiful Oxnard CA.