Health Data Vision, Inc.
THE COMPANY: Health Data Vision (www.healthdatavision.com/)
Health Data Vision, Inc. (HDVI) is a healthcare software company disrupting the medical record retrieval and review industry, providing Medicare Advantage, Medicaid and Commercial ACA health plans with an enterprise-grade, SaaS platform for Risk Adjustment, Quality Improvement, and Audit initiatives.
HDVI’s powerful Medical Record Collection System enables customers to address these requirements and optionally license the platform for their in-house team to use for chart retrieval, coding/abstracting, and analytics. Additionally, HDVI’s proprietary Secure Virtual Print supports the electronic transmission of health records, eliminating the time and cost of engaging with provider offices for chart collection.
ABOUT US: Our Engineering Culture
HDVI is a SaaS company first. Our philosophy is to provide our clients with an unrivaled software platform that provides the functionality, scalability, real-time analytics, flexibility, and security that allow health plans to quickly launch, monitor and manage critical initiatively around medical records review and analysis.
The craftsmanship of both product and feature development is deeply ingrained in everything we do here at Health Data Vision. We work hard to maintain a codebase and a culture that are collaborative and enjoyable.
You’ll be helping us build new product offerings, features and experiences that shape the future of healthcare software the world over. We’re looking for engineers who will be directly involved with code architecture, application development, large-scale system design, data visualization, scalability, human centered experiences design and much more.
- Participate in the architecture and design of new and existing products.
- Work with business and technology teams to understand market needs and turn those into right-sized solutions. Work with stakeholders to define constraints and develop requirements.
- Develop functionality across the stack for our SaaS platform with ownership over full life-cycle application development including user requirements, specifications, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Ensure guidelines and process across all technology initiatives are aligned properly.
- Contribute to continuously improving team productivity, code quality, tool and technology adoption.
- Provide solutions to complex problems with solution architectures and technical documents.
- Conduct peer code reviews as well as vendor code reviews. Play nice with others using low friction verbal and written communication methods.
- Enforce and enhance Agile (Scrum) development processes.
THE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ years’ experience with hands-on full stack development of commercial software products (B2B Enterprise SaaS is preferable).
- Experience in C# and/or ASP.NET.
- Experience with SQL Server – in particular, hands on experience writing/troubleshooting stored procedures.
- SPA experience
- Results oriented, adaptable, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience in front end MVC application architecture.
- Experience in creating re-useable UI components.
- Experience with unit testing and TDD.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment, preferably at a Start-Up.
- Experience in full software life-cycle (SDLC) -- develop/test/build/deploy/etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.