Relationship Manager (Flexible Title)
Playa del Rey
THE OPPORTUNITY: Relationship Manager
Working with the sales, business development and technology team in transforming a lead into a concrete opportunity. Also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Relationship Management, Revenue Capture & Account Growth
- New Relationships: Act as point contact for inbound leads to qualify and drive solution oriented conversations that deliver enterprise value for our new clients and support proposal writing and negotiations as needed.
- Existing Relationships: Develop trusted client partnerships through ongoing engagement and support; Identify and seize opportunities for new products and services that support our client’s business needs.
- Develop trusted Relationships through ongoing engagement and support; Identify and seize opportunities for new products and services that support our client’s business needs.
- Provide live reports of monthly/quarterly initiatives and client account status’.
- Travel onsite with clients as needed.
- Account Management, Product & Delivery Support
- Evangelizing the company vision and offerings; Collaborate with our product teams to understand the various product developments and product roadmaps and to match those to strategic client requirements.
- Develop strong competency and industry knowledge related to market needs, domain knowledge, and the competitive landscape.
- EDUCATION: BA/BS degree or equivalent quota carrying, sales related work experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 4+ years of related experience.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proficient with Salesforce, or related CRM software solutions.
- Experience using productivity tools and resources such as MS Office, Basecamp, Smartsheet, JIRA, Confluence, Trello, Slack, Google Apps, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities; Strong verbal and written communication skills.
WHY DELTATRE ?
For 30 years, deltatre has established themselves as a leader in international media and technology. After recently being acquired by Bruin Sports Capital, deltatre joins a growing and diverse collection of innovative businesses. As deltatre expands into the U.S. market, new employees will play a large role in building out new processes and procedures with executive team members.