THE COMPANY: deltatre (www.deltatre.com)
Part of the Bruin Sports Capital group, deltatre is a global leader in digital streaming and digital solutions for the $500B+ sports media landscape.
deltatre provides a comprehensive range of advanced OTT, live streaming and digital solutions for the world's largest sports events, leagues, federations, media partners and brands.
WHAT WE ARE WORKING ON:
Come join us in bridging the gap between fan and experience. We are building the next era of live streaming experiences and the digital products that power them for some of the largest and most recognizable sports and media brands in the world (NFL, FOX Sports, FIFA, UEFA, BBC, & NBC).
Collaborate within agile, cross-functional and cross-border development and stakeholder teams to build an array of technology solution's: from OTT/digital streaming solutions and enterprise software products to web and mobile applications. Push the boundaries and redefine the fan engagement and experience across a variety of digital interactions.
This is an opportunity to operate within a scrappy, startup environment with the backing of a successful investment firm with some of the most successful names in sports media.
- This position will have the opportunity to build digital projects and web applications for deltatre’s partners – some of the largest and most recognizable sports and media brands in the world such as NFL, FOX Sports, FIFA, UEFA, BBC, & NBC.
- You will be working within an Agile methodology with teams of account managers & project managers to execute custom built micro-sites, web properties, web and mobile video streaming, as well as CMS and related software projects.
- This person will have the opportunity to operate within a scrappy, startup environment with the backing of a successful investment firm with some of the most successful names in sports media.
TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK WITH:
- EDUCATION: Computer Science degree preferred. Equivalent experience also accepted.
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5+ years of experience in building high-performing web applications.
- Ability to develop web site components using the most current technologies. Usability and accessibility knowledge.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Strong eye for detail and attention towards performance cross-platform/device.
- Great interpersonal skills – you will be a part of large teams/projects on tight deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent management and organization skills – you will be managing multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
deltatre is the global leader in providing innovative and groundbreaking media and technology solutions where sports and entertainment intersect. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Turin, Italy, deltatre provides a comprehensive range of services in the digital, broadcast, and stadium sectors for the world’s largest sport and entertainment events, teams, leagues/federations, media partners and brands. Since its inception, deltatre has been able to strategically position itself in recruiting a world-class team of bright and forward-thinking developers, technologists, programmers, and engineers. With over 500 people across offices in London, Paris, Geneva, Mumbai, Singapore, Tokyo and Los Angeles, as well as others, deltatre has over 30 years of experience at the highest level of international sport.