THE COMPANY: deltatre (www.deltatre.com)
Part of the Bruin Sports Capital group, deltatre is a global leader in $500B+ sports and media landscape. deltatre provides a comprehensive range of digital and broadcast solutions for the world's largest sport events, federations, media partners and brands, bringing fans close to their teams and allowing immersive, monetizable engagement - delivering multi-dimensional and multi-platform sporting coverage focusing on three different experiences: Online, Onstage, Backstage.
The services provided by Deltatre range from sport media strategies, creative and design, websites, mobile apps, live streaming and OTT platforms, to the delivery of results, TV graphics and additional on venue services, as well as a comprehensive sport event management system.
SNAPSHOT OF PROJECTS WE’LL BE WORKING ON: WEB DEVELOPER
We’re building digital projects and web applications for our partners – some of the largest and most recognizable sports and media brands in the world, such as NFL, FOX Sports, FIFA, UEFA, BBC, & NBC.
Collaborate within agile, cross-functional and cross-border development and stakeholder teams to create custom built website sites, micro-sites, web properties and related critical business websites and web applications. Push the boundaries and redefine the fan engagement and experience across a variety of web interactions.
This is an opportunity to operate within a scrappy, startup environment with the backing of a successful investment firm with some of the most successful names in sports media.
- This position will have the opportunity to build digital projects and web applications for deltatre’s partners – some of the largest and most recognizable sports and media brands in the world such as NFL, FOX Sports, FIFA, UEFA, BBC, & NBC.
- You will be working within an Agile methodology with teams of account managers & project managers to execute custom built micro-sites, web properties and entire CMS projects.
- This person will have the opportunity to operate within a scrappy, startup environment with the backing of a successful investment firm with some of the most successful names in sports media.
TECHNOLOGIES WE WORK WITH:
- EDUCATION: Computer Science degree preferred. Equivalent experience also accepted.
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5+ years of experience in building high-performing web applications.
- Ability to develop web site components using the most current technologies. Usability and accessibility knowledge.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Strong eye for detail and attention towards performance cross-platform/device.
- Great interpersonal skills – you will be a part of large teams/projects on tight deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent management and organization skills – you will be managing multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
A newly minted Bruin Sports Capital portfolio company, deltatre is the global leader in providing reliable and innovative solutions for sports federations, leagues and media companies including OTT services, digital and social media applications, content production and data and broadcast services.
With offices in over 25 locations globally, 2017 marks the launch of a Making a major expansion into the U.S. market, broadening its global footprint in the $500B sports and media landscape. As deltatre expands into the U.S. market, new employees will play a critical role in building out new processes and procedures with executive teams.