THE COMPANY: deltatre (www.deltatre.com)
Part of the Bruin Sports Capital group, deltatre is a global leader in digital streaming and digital solutions for the $500B+ sports media landscape.
deltatre provides a comprehensive range of advanced OTT, live streaming and digital solutions for the world's largest sports events, leagues, federations, media partners and brands.
POSITION SUMMARY: React.js Developer
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- EDUCATION: Computer Science degree preferred. Equivalent experience also accepted.
- EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of experience in building high-performing web applications.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6 and newer)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic/Universal/Server Sider Rendering React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools and preprocessors such as Grunt, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of CSS3, including experience with Flexbox, SCSS and BEM
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, TFS
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging, Karma.js, Mocha/Chai, Jest, or similar
- Nice to have: GraphQL, CSS GRID
deltatre is the global leader in providing innovative and groundbreaking media and technology solutions where sports and entertainment intersect.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Turin, Italy, deltatre provides a comprehensive range of services in the digital, broadcast, and stadium sectors for the world’s largest sport and entertainment events, teams, leagues/federations, media partners and brands. Since its inception, deltatre has been able to strategically position itself in recruiting a world-class team of bright and forward-thinking developers, technologists, programmers, and engineers.
With over 500 people across offices in London, Paris, Geneva, Mumbai, Singapore, Tokyo and Los Angeles, as well as others, deltatre has over 30 years of experience at the highest level of international sport.