Senior PR Consultant
Melrose PR is a public relations and creative marketing agency located in the heart of Silicon Beach, CA. As millennials working in new media, we sit at the intersection of traditional PR channels and emerging engagement platforms, providing integrated marketing communication solutions for lifestyle and technology brands.
We create targeted public relations strategies based on your goals and generate a powerful industry presence through A-list media placements, content creation and sharing, promotional events, brand image management and social media.
It is this innovative multi-channel approach that allows Melrose PR to help companies, from small startups to established brands, break into the global media arena and drive their bottom line. We hustle on your behalf. Our clients look to us for results, and we deliver. You have the ideas. We get the world ready for them.
- Build and maintain relationships with Print and Online blogs, influencers and publications
- Organize functions and events to aid with client and firm events
- Set up meetings with potential clients to show them what Melrose PR has to offer as a whole
- Work with the company to help improve our content strategy as well as develop and distribute note worthy content capable of generating major publicity
REQUIREMENTS: Qualifications and Personal Attributes
- A foundation of proven Public Relations experience with extensive rolodex of contacts
- Highly organized and dependable, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
- Creative, thoughtful and innovative
- Extensive experience in pitching and acquiring attention from major press outlets