Head of Customer Success
San Francisco, CA
POSITION: Head of Customer Success
LOCATION: San Francisco, Los Angeles, CA
CONTACT: Victoria Wang, Recruiting Partner, m. 817.733.9158, e. firstname.lastname@example.org
THE COMPANY: RINGDNA (www.ringdna.com)
Founded in 2011 by proven serial entrepreneur, Howard Brown - RingDNA is the leading enterprise sales acceleration and communication platform. Sales teams use RingDNA to increase productivity, engage in smarter sales conversations, gain predictive sales insight and provide leaders with real-time data to better develop successful reps faster than ever before.
The company’s array of powerful products is consistently cited as the top solution for teams using Salesforce.
· Sales acceleration is expected to be a $38B category of enterprise software ($13B in 2014).
· RingDNA is positioned incredibly well with an experienced executive team, proven board, advisors and investors.
· Investors include a leading private equity firm, Bryant Stibel ($100M venture fund) and angel investors from leading companies such as Salesforce, Dropbox, LegalZoom, and others.
· Named "Hot 100" best privately held software companies by JMP Securities and “One of the Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneurial magazine.
· Some clients include: Amazon, HP Enterprise, Lyft, Twilio [NYSE: TWLO], NetApp.
THE OPPORTUNITY: HEAD OF CUSTOMER SUCCESS
RingDNA is looking for a proven Customer Success leader to join the team. As the primary advocate for RingDNA’s customers, this is a critical role that impacts the customer experience. Your mission is to ensure that customers really experience the full power of RingDNA’s products. You will help customers be more successful through training, information, and relationship-building. The result of your work will be happy customers, amazing products, increased customer retention and expansion.
• Build relationships with customer VIPs.
• Document customer success stories, pain, hopes and desires.
• Relay customer’s ideas and feedback to product development teams, to incorporate into future product roadmaps.
• Work closely with the marketing team to turn customer success stories into case studies.
• Manage/improve enablement processes for both Enterprise and SMB customers.
• Be an expert in product usage, becoming the ultimate power user.
• Develop an expertise around SFDC sales automation and sales acceleration technologies.
• Responsible for overall pilot customer and customer onboarding including implementation, timelines, effective and efficient issue management.
• Own all on-boarding materials: updating, improving training materials, customer “what to expect” notifications, project management documentation for enterprise.
• Serve as the internal advocate for customers, and help marshal resources to ensure customer success.
• Manage renewal and upsell opportunities for the company’s rapidly growing customer base.
• Document customer stories and work with our product team to bring new features to life.
• Drive adoption of all new RingDNA features with existing customer base.
• Own customer retention and expansion both in terms of logos and ACV.
• Lead the development and ownership of QBR process.
• Segmenting the customer base into appropriate audiences & defining what "QBR” means to each segment.
• Act as the primary point of contact for customer escalations.
• Wield an impressive array of analytics tools to help the management team understand customer trends and behaviors that will help drive the business.
• Help RingDNA management gain greater insight into our customer base (usage, churn risk etc.) by defining overall adoption metrics and reporting results.
• Recommend operational improvements to reduce administrative work and improve customer satisfaction.
• Work with Support team to deliver actionable solutions to problems.
• Collaborate in a team oriented environment to generate creative solutions.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS/PERSONA
- EDUCATION: BA/BS required. Advanced degree a plus. The right experience counts most!
- EXPERIENCE: 7-10+ years of professional experience in an equivalent capacity, either in the telecommunications or the enterprise software industry. B2B enterprise SaaS is a must.
- Strong communication, negotiation and conflict management skills. You know how to work with individuals with differing priorities and you can persuade them to work towards a common goal.
- You're patient, process-oriented and never get rattled in high-stress situations.
- A strong background using Salesforce and various SaaS platforms.
- The ability to organize complex topics in easy-to-understand terms and communicate to different audiences.
- You have a strong and relevant technical background, with the logical ability to troubleshoot complex issues with many moving parts.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience as a Salesforce power user is strongly desired.
RingDNA is a progressive startup that values academics, creativity and diversity. Regular interaction with company leaders maximizes education, mentoring and development. The company cares as much about life balance as it does creating great solutions. To maximize wellness, RingDNA provides generous health and dental plans to our team.
· Competitive salary, bonus and stock options.
· Outstanding medical benefits package including individual, family and dental insurance.
· Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders and developers working at the forefront of enterprise software technology.