THE COMPANY: SEED Beauty (www.seedbeauty.com)
SEED Beauty is the fastest growing global beauty focused, ecommerce company. SEED Beauty is the parent company for direct to consumer brands ColourPop (launched in 2014) and Kylie Cosmetics (launched in 2016). In under two years, both ColourPop and Kylie Cosmetics have experienced growth unlike any other company in this space.
SEED Beauty incubates and releases brands that disrupt the traditional cosmetics/beauty industry by tearing down incumbent distribution channels, rewriting how brands interface with their customers, and changing the way products are developed, launched and marketed.
· Fastest growing global CPG, beauty company with multiple direct to consumer brands.
· Complete vertical integration in 10 building campus near the central coast (Santa Barbara/Oxnard).
· Millions of customers, generating thousands of orders daily and rapidly growing.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Brand Manager
SEED Beauty is looking for an experienced and hands-on, Brand Manager to work closely with the President and CMO to drive global strategic marketing plans for a newly launched brand. SEED Beauty has the two fastest growing beauty brands globally and looking to expand its portfolio. This role will be integral in launching and growing a new product line for SEED Beauty.
· Work closely and collaborate with the Founders and act as a leader to implement vision for the brand.
· This includes working cross-functionally across the organization, driving initiatives from ideation to execution and ensuring the success and effectiveness of a new product line.
· In collaboration with the Founders and CMO, drive implementation of the brand positioning, brand messaging, content development and work closely with the design/graphics team to effectively position and build the brand.
· Participate in ideation process, develop and execute brand-marketing initiatives including new product launches, PR and advertising, product packaging and all brand marketing communications for the product line.
· Partner closely with internal stakeholders in bringing a brand to life through well-conceived and well-executed branding programs.
· Maintain each brand identity and consistency to build brand awareness.
· Establish and maintain effective cross-functional relationships with both internal (inventory planning, education, creative, product development, and operations) and external partners.
· Lead efforts in market research and customer insights, leveraging data for strategic brand direction.
· Accountable for meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
· Provide regular reporting to executive team on brand performance, strategy and initiatives.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: Requirements/Qualifications/Attributes
· EDUCATION:BA/BS required.
· EXPERIENCE: 5-7+ years of brand management experience in beauty, cosmetics and/or skin care.
· Proven experience building brands rapidly in a startup environment, must be able to hustle and must be a hands-on doer!
· Experience working with cross functional teams, e.g. marketing, design, PR, tech etc.
· Extremely strong stakeholder management skills both internal and external.
· Proven successful experience launching brands and scaling revenue rapidly.
· Have expertise with all forms of data sources.
· Demonstrable skill and experience in project management is an absolute MUST.
· A strong communicator (verbal, written, interpersonal) who can effectively communicate with a broad spectrum of colleagues and external partners.
· Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale in a highly dynamic, rapidly evolving environment.
· Desire to roll up sleeves and execute while also seeing the broader vision of the company.
· A self-directed entrepreneurial professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
· Have the highest level of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
· A team-player who thrives on the thrill of scaling brands, and enjoys being part of a high-energy collaborative team and has fun along the way!
WHY SEED Beauty?
· Competitive compensation + benefits.
· We want you to be apart of SEED Beauty’s revolution and be a core member to the fastest growing beauty company in the world.
· This is a hands on role located in the company’s headquarters in beautiful Oxnard CA.