POSITION: Jr. Graphic Designer
REPORTS TO: Sr. Designer / Art Lead
LOCATION: Playa Vista
THE COMPANY: MVMT (www.mvmtwatches.com)
MVMT (pronounced movement) was founded on the belief that style shouldn’t break the bank. Their goal is to change the way consumers think about fashion by offering high-quality minimalist products at revolutionary prices. With over 1,000,000 watches sold to customers in 160+ countries around the world, MVMT has solidified itself as the world’s fastest growing watch company.
· MVMT began as one of the most successful INDIEGOGO campaigns of 2013, raising 1,466% of their original goal.
· The MVMT team’s innovative approach to social selling targeted at millennial audiences has gained traction, even prompting them to be used as a case study by industry leaders.
· The success of our founders Jake and Kramer has landed them on Forbes and Inc.’s 30 Under 30 lists.
THE OPPORTUNITY: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
MVMT is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join their LA-based team. This full-time role will shape the aesthetics of one of the fastest growing e-commerce brands. From email newsletters to website assets, this position will work directly with MVMT’s design team to support brand creative across digital channels including website, e-commerce, social media, email marketing, and more.
· Retouch and manage visual assets
· Build visuals across all brand channels
· Help develop creative and cohesive brand aesthetics
· Spearhead design of all email creative
- EDUCATION: BS/BA, preferably in graphic design, art, and/or marketing communications
- EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years of design or digital marketing experience, especially within the brand, start-up, or e-commerce worlds.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), After Effects and Premiere are a huge plus.
- Strong design fundamentals and love for typography and a natural eye for composition.
- Advanced photo retouching capabilities including editing, compositing, red eye, product retouching (Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One)
- Experience building unique custom templates and designs for specific marketing campaigns across all channels, including but not limited to: website, email, print, social, and more.
- Ability to handle projects such as photo editing and retouching, email concept design, social media content design, print and traditional marketing materials, website templates/concepts, font and brand explorations, and digital asset management.
- Interest and experience in fashion is preferred, but not required.
- Studio editing experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong attention to detail, creative problem solving, and excellent project management skills are a definite must.
- Eagerness and motivation to tackle any task – however big or small – and always be hungry for trends and creative inspiration
- Ability to thrive and grow in a fast-paced start-up office environment
MVMT is a company that has grown from an IndieGoGo campaign to revenues of 60M+ in just three years, all while remaining independent. We are a fast moving, direct to consumer organization that is committed to delivering world-class style at affordable prices. MVMT is poised to re-invigorate the watch industry by creating a product that resonates with the same millennial audience we are a part of. We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefits packages, along with the opportunity to learn and grow in a rapidly expanding market. Join the MVMT.
· Rock solid medical, vision, and dental plans with 401(k) options
· Weekly in-office meditations
· Monthly in-office power yoga
· Catered lunch twice a week
· Fully stocked snack wall with lots of La Croix