Full Stack Analytics Engineer
POSITION: Full Stack Analytics Engineer
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
CONTACT: Victoria Wang, Recruiting Partner, m. 817.733.9158, e. email@example.com
THE COMPANY: Greenlots (www.greenlots.com)
Greenlots is a global provider of open standards-based technology solutions for electric vehicle (EV) charging networks and grid management. Greenlots is helping utilities, cities, automakers, and businesses build the new mobility infrastructure with our advanced software and services. Our enterprise EV charging platform and turnkey solutions give customers the technology and support needed to deploy EV charging stations at scale.
Our solutions allow customers to build a charging program that makes sense for the customers and drivers. We provide the hardware, software and support to ensure that customers can build out their charging infrastructure while meeting budget and schedule requirements.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Full Stack Analytics Engineer
We are hiring a Full Stack Analytics Engineer to help lead the development of advanced network analytics. This candidate will be a central member of the Analytics team and play a critical role in translating the Greenlots analytics vision into a customer-facing product. Success in this role will require strong technical aptitude, strategic and tactical thinking, ability to work independently and cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment, immaculate attention to detail, and an appetite for making a difference in the dynamic EV charging industry.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team of product managers, engineers, and data scientists on upcoming features as well as improvements to product functionality, maintainability, quality, and performance.
- Play a significant role in the full software lifecycle of analytics offerings from requirements, design, code, to test.
- Execute and maintain software requirements and design documentation, implement product features, develop and execute unit tests, and conduct module and system level design reviews.
- Maintain and meet project schedules and provide accurate work estimates for proposed projects.
- Actively participate in resolving key issues that impact the performance of the team.
- Work with Developers, SQE and Operations to ensure high quality of delivered product.
- Bachelor degree in engineering/computer science or equivalent experience required.
- Track record of delivering reliable and robust products.
- 3-5 years of software development experience.
- Highly proficient in J2EE, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with Data Model, SQL and No-SQL.
- Experience with AWS, RDMS, Elastic Search and data engineering.
- Knowledge of Micro Services Architecture and implementation.
- Experience in JSF, Angular.js or similar responsive UI frameworks.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Experience working on software-as-a-service (SaaS), large scale distributed systems, and/or relational and NoSQL databases.
- Strategic thinker and a problem solver: layer questions and really understand the problem at-hand; understand the business and key drivers for success.
- Experience working in a small team setting along with offshore development team.
Greenlots is building the all-electric mobility future by delivering the next-generation of grid-enabled EV smart charging solutions. We enable utilities, cities, businesses and automakers to deploy EV charging infrastructure at scale by offering real-time visibility and control of their charging fleet and transforming EVs into a flexible grid resource.
· Competitive compensation plan
· Full benefits (100% covered)
· Flexible Schedule
· Casual, relaxed office
· Opportunity to be part of a fun and innovative team and impact the future of electric mobility