Cie Digital Labs
Cie Digital Labs (CDL), a leading Irvine-based Hybrid Interactive-Technology Studio, is looking for Project Manager to join our growing team.
The Project Manager works closely with our designers and engineers to anticipate their needs on a day-to-day basis, helping them produce consistently high-quality work. This role requires accurate and effective communication and a good dose of problem solving with cross-functional teams throughout all levels the organization.
Our project management team is principally responsible for making sure our teams have everything they need to complete projects on-time and on-budget. We understand how important it is to keep projects running smoothly, so we constantly strive to improve ourselves and our processes. We’re always looking to grow the team with talent and skills we don’t have, so if you have a unique skill-set, share it with us – we want to be inspired by you!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR: EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- You know one size doesn’t fit all. You are comfortable working with lots of different people and departments, and your communication strategies are tailored to who you’re communicating with, what they need to know and how they’ll process the information best.
- You speak geek. You know how to work with developers and can help them work through dependencies and technical challenges.
- You dot your i’s and cross your t’s. You are thorough in documenting team decisions, issues and action items and you have a way of following up without being a nag.
- You can take a curveball. Projects are full of unknowns and you’re scrappy enough to identify potential red flags and dependencies, and deal with novel challenges.
- It’s a date. Whether Gantt, scrum or Kanban, you know how to put together a schedule and work with the team to produce their best work.
- You’re (a bit of) a control freak. You own your projects and know where they’re at every step of the way, so you can set your team up for success.
- You know your numbers. You keep tally on your budget and know how to forecast based on cost trends, making adjustments where needed.
- You’re digitally-savvy. You know what it takes to build digital software and applications.
- Things are better together. You know how to work with people to bring out their best work.
- You’re an air traffic controller. You know how to prioritize your own work and that of the team and can work on multiple things simultaneously.
- You are resourceful and getting-stuff-done is your middle name.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: PROJECT MANAGER
- Oversee all aspects of projects operating under different project methodologies (primarily scrum and critical path).
- Prepare and track project documentation such as project plans, team decisions and outstanding issues, risk assessments and mitigation strategies.
- Manage and report variances to project scope, schedule, and budget.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING: REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- EXPERIENCE: 3-4 years of experience working with clients and teams to build complex software and applications.
- BONUS POINTS: PMP Certification or other PM related accreditation's.
What we offer?BENEFITS & PERKS
At Cie Digital Lab’s, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
· Competitive salary:Based on experience and performance.
· Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in a super exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
· Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
· The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
· The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. tourney day is right around the corner…
· Free Food/Drinks: Many catered lunches, stocked pantries and fridges at your disposal.
· Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
· Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space offers stocked fridges, snacks and is in a building with a gym for employees, free parking, and game room!