IT Systems Operations Specialist
Diamond Bar, CA
· Monitors security compliance in accordance with Verus standards, policies and procedures.
· Respond to system audit questionnaires.
· Responsible for gather and monitor network systems logs for compliance.
· Maintaining Track-It helpdesk and change management program and database.
· Generate Track-It monthly reports for management.
· Perform WatchGuard duties during working hours and some weekends.
· Monitor eVault system backup.
· Monitor GTT MPLS lines for each office.
· Responsible for local inventory maintenance and software license management.
· Provide helpdesk support during working hours.
· Other tasks as directed.
· May act as a resource to others to solve problems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree prefer but not required.
· 2 to 5 years related experience
· Professional certifications as appropriate.
· Familiarity with support and troubleshooting network systems
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Networking Knowledge
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Organised, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
· Complete administration tasks on time
· Deal with end users and other employees professionally at all times
Since its inception and formation in 2007, Verus Financial has significantly altered the climate of the life insurance industry by bringing some of its biggest players into multi-state settlement agreements and addressing what often seemed to large carriers an innocuous technicality: unclaimed property.