Technical Account Manager
Santa Monica, CA
THE COMPANY: DELTATRE (www.deltatre.com)
Part of the Bruin Sports Capital group, Deltatre is a global leader in the sport business providing a comprehensive range of digital and broadcast solutions for the world's largest sport events, federations, media partners and brands.
With a team of around 500 people and offices in Turin, London, Manchester, Munich, Hamburg, Paris, Geneva, Miami, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo, Deltatre has over 30 years’ experience at the highest level of international sport. Deltatre supports rights owners and holders in delivering multi-dimensional and multi- platform sporting coverage focusing on three different experiences: online, providing truly immersive digital user experiences; onstage, adding value for viewers on venue and on linear TV; backstage, enabling any other front-end service for those who work behind the scenes.
The services provided by Deltatre range from sport media strategies, creative and design, websites, mobile apps, live streaming and OTT platforms, to the delivery of results, TV graphics and additional on venue services, as well as a comprehensive sport event management system.
THE OPPORTUNITY: TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are searching for a smart and technically skilled Technical Account Manager to support our International Markets team in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate should combine communication and soft skills with technical, digital marketing and creative skills. This person’s main focus will be to support and bridge communication between Deltatre's European teams and our US clients, focusing on account management activities. He/she will also be required to carry out project management activities to strengthen the relationship with the customers and help improving efficiency with remote localized teams.
Commercial and pre-sales activities will also be required as a way of supporting our commercial team in the US and to upsell existing customers. We expect the candidate will be able to create innovative solutions starting from a deep understanding of our value proposition and of our organization.
- Become a Deltatre guru and client happiness advocate; Know our offerings inside and out to support our client’s growth goals; Strive to exceed partner expectations through building, supporting and maintaining long-term win-win relationships.
- Proactively be on the lookout for growth opportunities, building relationship as the trusted product and technical adviser, and delivering seamless operations between the partner
- Understanding, managing, and interpreting client needs and requirements.
- Lead the onboarding of new clients from contract signing and remain as technical advisers and project managers throughout the client lifecycle; Provide necessary documentation, project plans, and technical guidance to ensure seamless onboarding.
- Facilitate communication between the customer and local/remote team; Supervise project delivery teams; Liaise with development and maintenance teams. Assist with the triage and management of critical and escalated issues; Coordinate technical resources on production related escalations
- Project Scope will vary and is defined on a project-by-project basis but generally encompasses almost all aspects of related Sports Media solutions for our clients.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in technical client-facing role or operations role requiring strong cross-functional program management in a sales environment.
- Experience leading, managing, and delivering complex digital media projects.
- Ability to gather requirements and convey customer needs to Operations and Delivery Management teams on an ad hoc basis.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team. Experience working cross-functionally and driving stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
- Experience with advertising technologies; SOA, application servers, middleware, advertising application integrations, databases, security, performance & scalability - ideally in Sports, Broadcast Media, Streaming Services or similar applications (CMS).
For 30 years, deltatre has established themselves as a leader in international media and technology. After recently being acquired by Bruin Sports Capital, deltatre joins a growing and diverse collection of innovative businesses. As deltatre expands into the U.S. market, new employees will play a large role in building out new processes and procedures with executive team members.