Marketing Operations Manager
Los Angeles /
Salted is building the restaurant group of the future, without the overhead of actual restaurants.
We believe the future of restaurants doesn’t look anything like what we see today. The most successful brands will exist outside four walls and will develop meaningful customer relationships through exceptional food and service, authenticity, and omni-channel marketing and storytelling.
We are based in Los Angeles, CA and are funded by top VC partners including Valor Equity, Vy Capital, Craft Ventures, and Wonder Ventures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to be the newest member of a small team that is transforming the restaurant industry. This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working individual who is detail-oriented, analytical, and wants to be part of a team building something great.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- In this position, you will be asked to wear many hats. You will work closely with our brand and operations teams to help grow our brands into household names. Everything you do must be backed by data and quantifiable results.
- Develop strategies to increase community engagement around launches in new markets around the country
- Execute on our local marketing playbook, which includes influencer partnerships, fundraisers, ambassador programs, and other localized initiatives designed to increase awareness of our brands
- Build systems for scaling our local marketing efforts that can be replicated across multiple brands and regions simultaneously
- Build and manage local and national PR campaigns
- Come up with outside-the-box strategies for growing our brands into household names
- Various project management tasks to support our many partnerships
- Work closely with COO and CEO to support strategy and planning
- Build the future of the restaurant industry
WHO YOU ARE
- The ideal candidate has extremely strong communication and organizational skills, is comfortable working in a fast-changing environment, and has a passion for building meaningful experiences that positively impact customers' lives.
- 2+ years experience in a high performance environment.
- Passionate about customers and building great customer experiences!
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude and eager to contribute anywhere there is an organizational need.
- Effective and fast-moving. Thrives working independently and as a team.